Week 3 - Philadelphia Air Force (1-1) v New York Herpyderps (0-2)

Blahstoise

Wentz  had a solid day. Wasn't asked to do too much, but came up big when called on.

Alshon with a clutch catch with 1 second remaining.

Running game as a whole today was great. Blount should have prob got more carries but clement and Smallwood did good too

And Jake Elliott...idk how but xD

Now for the bad or questionable. 

Eagles poor defense is decimated...

I don't think Doug was too bad today, but that 4th and 8 could have cost the eagles the game. Such stupidity, and just get rid of the bubble screens. I don't think even one of them has worked positively this season.

Also even though it's a rule, that was a catch for a td by the giants before halftime. Got incredibly lucky there, and saved by a dumb rule.

32 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

We get practically no pressure in the 2nd half, just goes to show how crucial Cox is to our defense. This Giants OL is the worst in the league apparently, but they did a fine job against us in pass pro.

I was hoping Barnett would get his first sack against Flowers, but no luck.

33 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

We get practically no pressure in the 2nd half, just goes to show how crucial Cox is to our defense. This Giants OL is the worst in the league apparently, but they did a fine job against us in pass pro.

That 3 step drop tho.

31 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

That played a role, but I'm pretty sure he had some drop backs where he just had a decent amount of time.

Yeah he did, it was probably 10 or so times. Maybe that's splitting hairs, but their line looked so bad bad against the Lions that I was hoping Eli would never have more than 2.5 seconds or would be getting hit as he got passes off. Just felt the pressure really fell off as the game wore on, and in those last few drives is when Giants got a little braver and had WRs run longer developing routes and we weren't able to make them pay with pressure. B-Rex, Curry, Barnett, all guys who you'd expect to have a presence in a game against a bad OL, especially Curry and Barnett going up against Flowers, but that didn't happen.

^This is all in regards to pass rush. As far as run D goes, our guys dominated their line.

Archived