Ngakoue will not sign new deal

5 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Is YN a good player yes he is but he was good a a D that was littered with talent allowing him to flourish 1 on 1. 

Keep him on your garbage roster next season and let's see how he produces.  Then we will see if he is really worth the 20mil he is asking for.  He knows that his numbers will suffer big time if he were to stay in Jax with all of his protection gone and that is why he is demanding a trade to a team that will pay him now as his value is at an ATH. 

That team is not the Raiders....  Move on.

All of his protection gone lol

2 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

All of his protection gone lol

Losing Campbell, Ramsey and Bouye is is losing a lot of protection from last season to this season. 

If you don't think CB's assist in pass rush then I don't know what tell you. 

You've replaced 2 pro bowlers with our castoff trash in Hayden and Melvin.  Trust me that hurts LOL

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Losing Campbell, Ramsey and Bouye is is losing a lot of protection from last season to this season. 

If you don't think CB's assist in pass rush then I don't know what tell you. 

You've replaced 2 pro bowlers with our castoff trash in Hayden and Melvin.  Trust me that hurts LOL

Ramsey played 3 games last season and Bouye sucked.

Hayden has been one of the best slot CB’s in the NFL..... 

Just now, KhanYouDigIt said:

Ramsey played 3 games last season and Bouye sucked.

Hayden has been one of the best slot CB’s in the NFL..... 

The loss of Campbell is massive and clearly the Broncos don't think Bouye sucks. 

I would venture to say the the Donkeys know a thing or two about good D players. 

19 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Is YN a good player yes he is but he was good a a D that was littered with talent allowing him to flourish 1 on 1. 

Keep him on your garbage roster next season and let's see how he produces.  Then we will see if he is really worth the 20mil he is asking for.  He knows that his numbers will suffer big time if he were to stay in Jax with all of his protection gone and that is why he is demanding a trade to a team that will pay him now as his value is at an ATH. 

That team is not the Raiders....  Move on.

Lol

2 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

The loss of Campbell is massive and clearly the Broncos don't think Bouye sucks. 

I would venture to say the the Donkeys know a thing or two about good D players. 

60/92, 65% completion, 885 yards allowed, 14.3 yards per completion, 3 TD’s allowed, 101.5 passer rating.....

Pretty damn good for 14 games.

Yan was double teamed more often that Joey Bosa and Von Miller. But sure, it was the defense protecting him that made him as successful as he was.

Meanwhile, the Raiders’ two starters were fourth worst and #1 worst in win rate out of every full time EDGE in the entire NFL last season.

Edited by pwny
  • Like 4

24 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Dee Ford and Frank Clark were both traded last year for basically 2nd round value.

Raiders dont have a 2nd but we do have 3 thirds.

Frank Clark got a 1 and a 2? 

May not have been as high of a 1 but it definitely wasn't "2nd round value".

Yan is way better than Dee Ford. He's literally top 5 in the NFL in pressures since 2016 (which includes his rookie year). 

Just now, .Buzz said:

Yan is way better than Dee Ford. He's literally top 5 in the NFL in pressures since 2016 (which includes his rookie year). 

You're right. Clark did get a 1 and 2.

I think Yan is a damm good player. Underrated even. I just dont think it makes much sense for us. But if it happens id probably talk myself into it because im a homer lol.

2 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

You're right. Clark did get a 1 and 2.

I think Yan is a damm good player. Underrated even. I just dont think it makes much sense for us. But if it happens id probably talk myself into it because im a homer lol.

Just watch him next year and that will show you why you gave up a 1st (if it happens). One of the better young edge rushers in the game and he's only 25.

33 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Ford also has a pretty serious injury history, which is why the Chiefs moved on from him for a second and then spent a 1st and 2nd to get Clark.

Edited by pwny

6 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

plz no no no no

If that offer is true and we turned it down bc we think we can do better and we dont trade him I’d be super pissed. Getting 19 would be great, obviously we’d want more bc who doesnt want their team to be greedy assuming it doesnt bite you and lose the deal entirely but if 19 was all we got I’d be happy