Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

Ladies and Gentlemen, need I remind you that Scott Steiner is currently signed with the American Wrestling Alliance and spent a good portion of his career as a thug on WCW, albeit he did have a short stint on WWF/WWE from '92-'94. Big Poppa Pump was a member of the NWO and continued to be a top heel for almost the entire duration of his career.  

13 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Sorry, I will only accept bribes in the form of blue, iced Gatorade and Kanye shutter shades to do nothing and troll for the remainder of the game.

Fixed your typo for ya

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, need I remind you that Scott Steiner is currently signed with the American Wrestling Alliance and spent a good portion of his career as a thug on WCW, albeit he did have a short stint on WWF/WWE from '92-'94. Big Poppa Pump was a member of the NWO and continued to be a top heel for almost the entire duration of his career.  

Did you know Swag is the triplet of Orca and Pickle?

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

DONT FORGET 2002-2004

Ladies and Gentlemen, Virgil has declared, LIVE, ON RAW that the Undertaker is actually secretly related to Eugene and The Brooklyn Brawler. I can't imagine that this is the case, or that The Dead Man will take kindly to what's almost sure to be a lie. 

Stay tuned!

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

He's also a restaurant owner, and eyewitness to an attempted murder...

(Skip to the 1:00 mark).

Just now, ET80 said:

He's also a restaurant owner, and eyewitness to an attempted murder...

(Skip to the 1:00 mark).

Thanks King! Additionally, word is that he was denied entrance to the WWE HOF due in large part to making a pass at HULK HOGAN'S Wife, and he's been involved, ALLEGEDLY mind you, in a couple of unfortunate abuse allegations.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Thanks King! Additionally, word is that he was denied entrance to the WWE HOF due in large part to making a pass at HULK HOGAN'S Wife, and he's been involved, ALLEGEDLY mind you, in a couple of unfortunate abuse allegations.

THAT SPINELESS ***** MCMAHON TRIED TO BLOCK ME

scott-stenier-hall-of-fame-600x338.jpg