Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

This is why I am no longer playing d1.  Vote with the first post and then leave.  

I am like the only one trying and gonna be lynched by ***** *** pansies that have vendettas

Listen to malf he is so great.....dead wrong

Listen to touch he is so great....dead wrong 

List to swag he is so great....dead wrong 

Maybe listen to me one ******* time.  Last 2 games as town we would have lycnhed scum. But alas we listened to the great ones and mis lynched 

This is the definition of insanity. Let's follow them all again. 

giphy.gif

this schtick is seriously old. It’s time to retire it. 

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Pickle, you realize that unhinged ranting and random accusations are not productive if you really are Town, right

The **** it ain't.  Read back the last 30 games and you will know why.  

This is my last game playing d1 bc of it.  

I'm tired of dealing with this bull****.  

I'm probably the most active player and almost always come close to getting lycnhed or lycnhed early bc of crap and it's always crap like this.  

I'm done with it

I'm done trying 

They trash my theories 

They trash me trying to solve the game. 

I've dared every one of them to try and solve the entire game d1 and see how good they are.  Not one has tried (except occasional swag)

They look at my list and **** on it.  

I'm done 

**** this game and **** their pansy *** theories.  

Ksj, et, finn, racks, rags, squire wont post for days and yet they won't even be considered for a lynch bc they are buddies with everyone 

Play the ******* game and try and lynch scum instead of just lynching me or orca every ******* day 1 bc you all have to be giant *******s

(Not directed at you blue)

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

Matts was who I was referring to. He seemed too invested in deterring a pickle lynch for my liking, especially considering how early it still was. 

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, good one Touch, I already announced matts is scum like 15 hours ago

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

I brought it back to reference to the specific matts post that touch felt the need to be cryptic about.

i had commented on it back then by calling matts scum for it, so why touch try to talk in code?

Im sure someone called matts scum before this, but who cares who said it first?

@Blue remember when I die that these are swags "good" players. And prepare yourself for this nonsense every game you play.