Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Except he very clearly posted strictly as his character last game (with a couple time outs), how is that not a gimmick? 

He NEVER posted in gimmick form.  

Posting in gimmick form allows you to hide 

The 2 scum games prior he stuck to posting player comparisons now he is posting in gimmick for just recapping 

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Pickle Rick, if you really are Town, please take this as a learning experience on how not to defend yourself.

Nope.  This has happened non stop for 2 years.  I'm never gonna stop.  Maybe you should learn to read the room. 

I'm town and every ******* one of the players voting for me (except probably you) know that I'm town 

They just don't give a ****.  And I don't give a **** if I'm the only one that gives a damn about solving the game.

They just wanna see me lynched (probably bc they fear me)

My how a Viper caught by the tail will try to turn around and bite the hand that holds him, eh king? Maybe he didn't realize, in all his anger, that I called out Malfatron for his fallacy in voting for 'Pulse early on (cept that you took note of that and it vaulted me up the scum board) or that I brought up the tape on Big Papa Pump's heel history and how MEAN he is, as well as his past days in WCW and TNA.

Funny also that I happen to love STEAK, as do most of us true Patriot Americans, whereas Matts loves Chicken Tandoori, a respectable dish from the subcontinent of India. There's another WWE heel superstar that loves that dish too. Let's go to the tape:

tenor.gif?itemid=12132965

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

**** you.  

WHEN I FLIP TOWN 

I hope you take this as a learning opportunity to reflect upon how you've acted.  Focus more on actual scum hunting then something you wanna make up.  

We are at these crossroads because of your actions. Grow the **** up and take responsibility for your mistakes (tho I highly doubt you are actually town). 

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

He NEVER posted in gimmick form.  

Posting in gimmick form allows you to hide 

The 2 scum games prior he stuck to posting player comparisons now he is posting in gimmick for just recapping 

He literally posted almost entirely as Swag for the entire game. Again, how is that not a gimmick? 

you also previously said that you “didn’t really read d1 at all” but now you want to claim to have knowledge of how he posted both d1 and d2 (when you died n1)? 

Just a reminder to those of you joining us, LIVE on RAW, that this is a no count out, no disqualification match, winner by submission or pin-fall only, meaning that Randy Orton yelling "I QUIT!" has no meaning here.

18 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Blue

@The Orca

@Matts4313

@Forge

Scum reads on these fools. Everyone one of them are voting me for no reason at all (except malf)

This is why I ******* troll. I get lycnhed for 0 reasons just bc they feel like it. I'm back to trolling these games if this is how it goes. 

Yes the below is close to 1/3 of the game bc that is probably close to the number of scum.  Last one bcb ran like this had multiple scum factions so watch out for that. 

Counselor

Malf

Mwil

Daboyle

Et

Racks

Squire

Watch out for touch bc he said he thought I was town but just left his vote on me.  

Swag needs to be kept an eye on bc he led this ****.  

i am mostly seeing from this that you are mad as scum for being lynched for the "wrong" reasons again.

there are many games when you lasted a long time as town. Dont pretend this happens every game

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

We are at these crossroads because of your actions. Grow the **** up and take responsibility for your mistakes (tho I highly doubt you are actually town). 

I have made absolutely 0 mistakes.  None whatsoever.  When I am lynched and flip town it will be 100% bc of your god awful play in conjunction with everyone else who joined in

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I have made absolutely 0 mistakes.  None whatsoever.  When I am lynched and flip town it will be 100% bc of your god awful play in conjunction with everyone else who joined in

I'm glad that you agree that I take no responsibility.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Well, considering my read of you was based solely on how you posted and what you posted by proxy; that fault would lie with you.