Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Just a reminder to those of you joining us, LIVE on RAW, that this is a no count out, no disqualification match, winner by submission or pin-fall only, meaning that Randy Orton yelling "I QUIT!" has no meaning here.

I've seen this type of match before. All sorts of items can be dragged out and used from under the ring, even a sledgehammer. 

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I've seen this type of match before. All sorts of items can be dragged out and used from under the ring, even a sledgehammer. 

Can I use my dynamite and uzi? While coming in on my great white shark?

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i am mostly seeing from this that you are mad as scum for being lynched for the "wrong" reasons again.

there are many games when you lasted a long time as town. Dont pretend this happens every game

Far more then every player here with the exception of @The Orca.

Stop trying to lie to get me lynched 

You all wanna use meta.  

How am I playing now vs the very game before this?

Haha that's right I made 2 posts the whole game.  Never defended myself even though I got votes but yeah I'm scum bc the elder tued buckets say so

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

You all wanna use meta.  

How am I playing now vs the very game before this?

Haha that's right I made 2 posts the whole game.  Never defended myself even though I got votes but yeah I'm scum bc the elder tued buckets say so

On 2/25/2020 at 10:03 PM, rackcs said:

Vote Count

Daboyle250 - 1 - kingseanjohn

The Orca - 3 - gopherwrestler, bcb1213, Mwil23

theuntouchable - 5 - The Orca, Malfatron, Counselor, Forge

Counselor - 1 - daboyle250

Matts4313 - 4 - SwAg, Joshstradaymus, AFlaccoSeagulls, Whicker

bcb1213 - 1 - Matts4313

Forge - 1 - squire12, theuntouchable

Malfatron - 1 - MD4L

Whicker - 1 - Pickle Rick

theuntouchable has been lynched! Writeup incoming...

“Got votes” 

Vote count 

Orca --2-gopher et

Pickle -10- ksj, mwil, SwAg , Malf, Josh, rack, squire, Counselor, blue, touch 

Clov--1-Rags

Blue - - 1-md4l

Swag - - 1-matts

Squire - - 5-Orca, pulse, Pickle, Forge 

12 to lynch

26 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I haven't accused anyone other then the 6-7 I posted in my final read post yesterday 

Didn't we already cover this?

6 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Counterwagons i approve of 5 minutes into the game (for me) is not scum reads you ******* dumb**

6 hours ago, rackcs said:

Also funny that you say they're not scum reads but you literally called one of them your strongest read

^

22 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

If you are actually town, I hope you take this as a learning opportunity to reflect upon how you’ve acted. Focus more on actual scum hunting instead of this tired, petty woe is me bull****. 

You sure are a dreamer touch

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I have made absolutely 0 mistakes.  None whatsoever.  When I am lynched and flip town it will be 100% bc of your god awful play in conjunction with everyone else who joined in

This is literally how swag says "I take no responsibility" except done with 0 sense of irony. How about when you called touch your biggest scum read but didn't vote him. Then he called you out on it and you proceeded to then vote for him before dropping altogether within a very short time span saying he was probably town. Then you later are still trying to deny that you ever called him a scum read when anyone with two eyes not named orca can clearly see that you called touch your biggest read. That to me is the reason I voted you and then you've gone full crazy since then.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Nah, he told me he quit because you ruined mafia for everyone and because you are always wrong 

Well, that's simply unbelievable because James told me I was his favorite.