Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Told you swag just wanted to kill me and this is the reason why.  He a scared ***** 

But to be clear, your explanation is that I just innately knew you were a killer and that's why I started the push for you.  I don't even understand how something I guessed nearly a full day after I started pushing you is the reason I wanted you dead.  Just think about it.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Orca has never had an overinflated view of his worth as town? Ok then.

I didn’t say that, just that I don’t think he’s taken the stance of town is destined to lose because he was lynched part. 

it’s semantics really but IMO it’s what caused orca to say it was “lies and mischaracterization” 

• Like 1

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I didn’t say that, just that I don’t think he’s taken the stance of town is destined to lose because he was lynched part. 

it’s semantics really but IMO it’s what caused orca to say it was “lies and mischaracterization” 

He never had a powerful wrestler like I do.  I mean I am the legend killer

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

If you are town and voted me you suck, your game sucks, and you need to take this opportunity to learn from your horrible games and get better 

tenor.gif

Every time you post, you make it more clear that either you're scum and we were right to lynch you, or you're an idiot Townie who was going to do more harm than good.

• Like 2

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Maybe you should try to suck less. 

Nah. I played great and caught scum you just lynched me out of spite so please suck less

if you are town, my god you just made town play with both hands and one leg tied behind their back