Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Obviously I dont mean every single game, dont be so literal. What I mean is that one or both of them have a high frequency of early deaths. 

So instead of the guy with multiple personality disorder taking medication to help him, you suggest we embrace his multiple personalities? 

7 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

This is a textbook scum Swag move.  Justifies a mislynch because via 'omgus' then immediately targets another player so people forget that he was pretty instrumental in the mislynch.

Rick did himself zero favors in the last 24 hours, not arguing that, but Swag helped get the votes there in the first place.

inb4 Swag misrepresents what I said, calls me scum like in every game, and goes for more personal attacks 

Lmao

8 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

This is a textbook scum Swag move.  Justifies a mislynch because via 'omgus' then immediately targets another player so people forget that he was pretty instrumental in the mislynch.

Rick did himself zero favors in the last 24 hours, not arguing that, but Swag helped get the votes there in the first place.

inb4 Swag misrepresents what I said, calls me scum like in every game, and goes for more personal attacks 

If it’s a textbook swag move, why have I not done it yet as scum on this site?

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So instead of the guy with multiple personality disorder taking medication to help him, you suggest we embrace his multiple personalities? 

I mean - a lot of town blindly follows a clear sociopath. So I dont think the standard is high.

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Obviously I dont mean every single game, dont be so literal. What I mean is that one or both of them have a high frequency of early deaths. 

Is it higher than other players?   Just because it is stated does not mean it is accurate.