Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I have social media, but I very rarely post on social media.

1.  The gf posts pics for us.  2.  It's all too political now.

We’ll probably connect on another platform before the beginning of the upcoming NFL season.

• Like 1

On 3/4/2020 at 6:01 PM, Matts4313 said:

Are you reading forge? Blue softed lie detector and I immediately made the post "I am town"

On 3/4/2020 at 8:33 PM, Matts4313 said:

Can anyone explained to me the basis of the Pickle lynch aside from Swag guessed his wrestlers name and apparently got it wrong?

There are much better cases against Blue and Swag. And then there are the inactives. 

This seems even more lazy than usual.

26 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I have social media, but I very rarely post on social media.

1.  The gf posts pics for us.  2.  It's all too political now.

Pretty much exactly my situation. I have it. Never post. Posts that are made are typically the gf tagging me in hers

• Like 3

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I just don't play mafia when I need a break.  Then its just BDL and Draft forum.

now im in NSFL and the entertainment movie tournament and the Make a Movie draft (which i have to write my entire synopsis tommorrow)

Just now, Malfatron said:

now im in NSFL and the entertainment movie tournament and the Make a Movie draft (which i have to write my entire synopsis tommorrow)

I'd get angrier than Swag if I had to do all that at once.

• Like 1

@SwAg I used to be part time HR (in addition to my normal duties), and take interviewees out to lunch as a nice break from their day long interviews.

as it turns out, everything is an inveterview. Even the lunch.

i look forward to reading your thoughts tommorow when i wake up

Ladies and Gentlemen, we join you LIVE, on SMACKDOWN, where the fallout from last night's #1 contender match and subsequent clearing of the ring has been interesting to say the least. Matts is clearly either The Great Khali or Jinder Mahal, who is a true heel champion and the Great Khali's brother in law. King, is he the "Man who comes in peace" or is he the Punjabi Playboy???