Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

So what are the odds it gets approved in the next 24 hours anyone? 

What handle did the guy apply with? Im willing to call in my nonce a year favor into webby.

You could just randomize roles for 22, start the game with rolling sign ups and when we get that last person you will already have their role ready. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

What handle did the guy apply with? Im willing to call in my nonce a year favor into webby.

You could just randomize roles for 22, start the game with rolling sign ups and when we get that last person you will already have their role ready. 

You don’t have a once a year favor 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

username Monkball2ky

• Like 1

Just now, Counselor said:

You don’t have a once a year favor 

And you need glasses. That said, I dont know why you all are afraid to PM him. He will either say yes or no, its not like he is going to ban you over a request

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Hey Webby,

BCB recruited a new member to the site. We are trying to get his account approved so we can start a game of mafia. Anyway you can help, please?

Monkball2ky is his username.

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

username Monkball2ky

Sent

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

And you need glasses. That said, I dont know why you all are afraid to PM him. He will either say yes or no, its not like he is going to ban you over a request

We should get Naz to ask him