Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Look above you 

Just now, MWil23 said:

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Hey blue, how would you know if malf had a killing role?

I made no mention of anything death related.

Rock bottom!!!

Rock bottom!!!

Stone Cold!!!

Stone Cold!!!

Stone Cold!!!

Thanks King! 

7 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Why are you trying so hard to give him an out?

I know you're not an imaginative man, but I encourage you to think about this situation from the perspective that I am a Townie.

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Hey blue, how would you know if malf had a killing role?

I made no mention of anything death related.

I'm happy to explain in exquisite detail once Malfatron has popped into thread to try and give a reason why we shouldn't lynch him.

Just now, Blue said:

I know you're not an imaginative man, but I encourage you to think about this situation from the perspective that I am a Townie.

I'm happy to explain in exquisite detail once Malfatron has popped into thread to try and give a reason why we shouldn't lynch him.

I know you're not an imaginative man, but I encourage you to start acting like town.

• Like 2

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Side note, if there was a SK, where was the kill?

Yes, that's an interesting question, isn't it?

If there's a Town roleblocker still alive, they should probably hit the same person on N3 that they did on N2.

7 minutes ago, squire12 said:

You have outed yourself as someone that scum would likely want to hit with what you have said thus far.  Why the attempt to be so closed lipped about your results and move if you are trying to convince players on the authenticity of your results?

You do realize getting some scrutiny as scum and then you happen to come in with a "red letter" of Malf.  then are surprised to be getting questioned on that 

Why do you want the accusation as clearly defined for Malfatron to respond to?

If it’s open-ended, any deviation from the truth is a risk, and if its scope is defined, then it adds more room for shenanigans.  But assuming Ragnarok does no shenanigans, then it simply gives the limits to which Malfatron has to explain.

• Like 1

Just now, Blue said:

Yes, that's an interesting question, isn't it?

If there's a Town roleblocker still alive, they should probably hit the same person on N3 that they did on N2.

When I said this earlier blue laughed at me!  He’s scum!