Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Blue D1:  Lynch Rick

Blue D2:  Lynch matts

SwAg:  If Blue is scum, he’s with Malfatron and Monk.  Read the Malf/Blue interactions.

Blue:  I’m only lynching Ragnarok, squire, Orca, SwAg, or one other person.

SwAg:  So, not Malfatron and Monk.  Shocking.

Ragnarok:  Malfatron is scum.

Blue:  Remember how SwAg has only gotten Town killed???

Blue:  Remember how I said I wanted to lynch a bunch of people I mentioned three and four times, respectively, and then voted for someone else!?

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Voting to lynch them is not the same as pushing them. Pathetic.

Glad you tried to connect me and Malf again, because it gives me an excuse to post this interaction with Malf, where A) he expressed a willingness to lynch Pickle (Town), Rags (currently claiming Malf is scum), and me, and B) Malf tried to push the idea that I was scum softclaiming lie detector on Day 1 to protect my "scumbuddy" Pickle.

Oh man, you really got me there.

Just now, SwAg said:

Where did your votes end up?  Did you justify those votes based on your own rationale?  These questions can be answered in five words or less.

I literally said the Vig should kill KSJ, and he’s incapable of contributing through the thread.

I thought Josh was Town until that end of day gaffe yesterday.

I don’t understand how my Orca read is weak.  I said there are aspects of both his games, so I could go either way.  There are others going beyond that and concluding misguided Town.

You're just floundering with this narrative, when people can go back and read it for themselves.

Had to lynch somebody Day 1 and Pickle did himself no favors. My explanation for lynching Matts

Oh yeah, exactly one post on KSJ early on Day 1. Real convincing.

If anything, you've actively avoided even address Josh the entire game. There's zero reason for you to have a Town lean on him given he's barely posted on-topic, and when he has, it looks scummy, such as supporting MD4L's theory that Matts' supposed character would be scum.

You're avoiding taking a position on his alignment, where you didn't seem bothered in the slightest in doing so with Pickle Rick. You're the one who said they were basically the same.

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Blue:  Remember how I said I wanted to lynch a bunch of people I mentioned three and four times, respectively, and then voted for someone else!?

Everyone you said you wanted to lynch is either likely Town or flipped Town.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

What do we want to bet that malf shows up with like 30 minutes to spare to try and get out of this?

Well, that’ll be 11:30 tomorrow morning, so it probably won’t work.

6 hours ago, Blue said:

That was a remarkably positive Night phase. Either a killer was RBed or we have a very conscientious SK.

Squire, Orca, Ragnarok, JoshstraDaymus, DaBoyle, and Swag are the only lynches I will entertain today, in that order. Exceptions will be made for very convincing Night results.

@Blue

why not KSJ/Ted Lavie?

Why not dome?

Why not deadpulse?

Why not  ET?

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

Night time at noon on a Sunday? 

id rather lick a handrail at a hospital 

Handrails at hospitals get cleaned periodically. 

Factoring in the amount of alchohol in your system, whatever germs are on their would not stand a chance with you.