Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Nice double standard on wanting g other players to give reasons bu you feel entitled not to need to do so.

Why are you suddenly so determined to throw away all of the goodwill you’ve earned with me by saying really dumb ****?

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Why read the less important part again?

I don't know. Maybe you should try reading the important part that I pointed out to you.

If you don't understand the difference between not explaining why I'm willing to lynch a certain list of players vs. Orca blatantly lying about my role, I don't know what to tell you. That's scum or dumb levels of incompetent.

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

King, Jesse the Body Ventura, GOVERNOR of Minnesota, fits. SwAg, Deadman, May or may not be able to die, but he’s never held office.

Climb the ladder kid! Make yourself famous!!!

giphy.gif

15 minutes ago, Blue said:

Why are you suddenly so determined to throw away all of the goodwill you’ve earned with me by saying really dumb ****?

Why do you think I would be concerned over any goodwill I earned?

Maybe if you stopped saying scummy ****, I would view you in a better light.

10 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

The characters surround Malf and start beating him.  He falls forward, flips over the turnbuckle and falls to the floor.  The referee is counting him out! 

The lights go out 

Dong 

Dong 

A blue mist appears near the entrance ramp, the lights kick up and a man is standing next to Malf back inside the ring 

Malf is still alive!! 

It is now night three.  You have until when Vince wake

Ventura oversaw the METRO BLUE LINE as his time as governor.

11 minutes ago, Blue said:

I don't know. Maybe you should try reading the important part that I pointed out to you.

If you don't understand the difference between not explaining why I'm willing to lynch a certain list of players vs. Orca blatantly lying about my role, I don't know what to tell you. That's scum or dumb levels of incompetent.

I listed 3 top reads as scum.  You demanded reasons.

You listed 6 players you were intent to lynch with a specific order of priority.  Asked /demanded reasons on that and nothing for hours.

Someone says you are a killer and you demand answers. 

Offer back what you are asking of other players.

If you are town, you need to be willing to work with those other potentially town players.  If you want to run alone as town, it likely does not end well for town.

Just now, squire12 said:

I listed 3 top reads as scum.  You demanded reasons.

You listed 6 players you were intent to lynch with a specific order of priority.  Asked /demanded reasons on that and nothing for hours.

Someone says you are a killer and you demand answers. 

Offer back what you are asking of other players.

If you are town, you need to be willing to work with those other potentially town players.  If you want to run alone as town, it likely does not end well for town.

There is a massive difference between having reads and claiming to know about someone else's role. How the **** do you not understand that.

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

There is a massive difference between having reads and claiming to know about someone else's role. How the **** do you not understand that.

I understand that just fine.  Do you not realize that orca called me scum for the entire d1 and 2?  Why you got so ruffled is peculiar.  If it is untrue, it should slide off your back.  Seems like it might be accurate based on your reaction