Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

The only ET I’m aware of is much much better looking than you .....

Both that ET and this ET are the reason you breath air every morning - we both inspire you and motivate you to be better, but you gotta step up because you better is still pretty bad.

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I gave you a solution.... Just create a brand new PM to ask.

I already have my secondary PM for moves... I don't want to risk compromising anything, so this is the character you're getting.

Think of ET as a cross between Gorilla Monsoon, Bobby Heenan and The Mouth of the South Jimmy Hart. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Both that ET and this ET are the reason you breath air every morning - we both inspire you and motivate you to be better, but you gotta step up because you better is still pretty bad.

Or you’re just not as good of a motivator as you thought. The only thing I’m motivated to do after seeing you is locking myself in a bunker and hiding for I can’t stand to see what other monstrosities are out there. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I ALWAYS play to MY wincon. I just don’t accept when asshats try to change it without my consent. 

Please. Show me where I tried to change it without your consent? You are the one that starts acting like a donkey for god knows what reason.

I do joke with you from time to time, which I do with everyone. But nothing that deserves this vitriol.  Do you think calling me an asshat for the 500th time changes anything?

This whole shtick is old. If you refuse to stop I will just put you back on ignore. 

lets move on and vote pickle

• Like 4

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Or you’re just not as good of a motivator as you thought. The only thing I’m motivated to do after seeing you is locking myself in a bunker and hiding for I can’t stand to see what other monstrosities are out there. 

I'm amazing at everything I do, and your continued attention reminds me how great I am at everything. I'm not even trying to rent out space in your head, and I have acres of real estate parked around your hypothalamus...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Please. Show me where I tried to change it without your consent? You are the one that starts acting like a donkey for god knows what reason.

I do joke with you from time to time, which I do with everyone. But nothing that deserves this vitriol.  Do you think calling me an asshat for the 500th time changes anything?

This whole shtick is old. If you refuse to stop I will just put you back on ignore. 

lets move on and vote pickle

i-do-say-bravo-good-sir-bravo

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm amazing at everything I do, and your continued attention reminds me how great I am at everything. I'm not even trying to rent out space in your head, and I have acres of real estate parked around your hypothalamus...

I’m not the one sitting here declaring how great I am. It’s as if you need a constant jolt of positivity because you can’t fathom that you’re not half the person you believe yourself to be. 

I mean if you wanna talk about someone rented space in a head, I think you need to reach back and explore what has left you with this deep, dark and depressed feeling you have. I’m no shrink by any means but you might wanna work on that.