Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

17 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

they approach three wrestlers approach Malf  and turn around.  These gentlemen in their former days often feuded with malf 

Oh no it can't be 

They hold up four fingers.  Malf also holds up four fingers and smiles 

@The Orca

• Like 1

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

So you get to have fun and cause chaos along with mwil, but no one else can do that when it would fall within the confines of their role as a pardoner?

Nice way of setting expectations for people

I've never set any expectation other than im equally detrimental to my own faction as the opposition. 

A song as old as time

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

So who are the original members its referring to?

Ric Flair is highly likely to be one of them. In a worst case scenario if mafia is OP, Flair could be investigation immune of sorts.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I've never set any expectation other than im equally detrimental to my own faction as the opposition. 

A song as old as time

You seem pissed at swag for pardoning malf d2.  He is having fun playing his role.  It is not a killing role, but a saving role.  

How are you in modkilling yourself not allowing him to play by a similar code?  

Just now, squire12 said:

You seem pissed at swag for pardoning malf d2.  He is having fun playing his role.  It is not a killing role, but a saving role.  

I'd like to suggest to everyone to refrain from talking to dead players. Thanks 

• Like 1

Just now, SwAg said:

I feel like Forge is like older me sent back in time to show me it’s okay to be wild and take responsibility for it.

That may be what you feel but I’m here to tell you it’s not true.

Just now, squire12 said:

I didn't say he couldn't. He can do as he pleases. Swag knows I am not begrudging him anything.