Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

Just now, squire12 said:

Interesting you tracked a player now dead.

Interesting that 2 of my 3 tracks can be confirmed in thread and you want to fixate on the one that can't be. I suppose you want to hold my N1 track of Counselor 1.0 over my head too.

7 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Day 4

Hey that was CM Punk 

Other random convo 

Why are we not lynching Malf 

Oh yea 

The wrestlers angry from yesterday surround Malf .  Suddenly he backs into the corner.  As they approach three wrestlers approach Malf  and turn around.  These gentlemen in their former days often feuded with malf 

Oh no it can't be 

They hold up four fingers.  Malf also holds up four fingers and smiles 

Malf is still alive!!! 

It is now night 4.  You have untill 10 PM east to send in your pm 

Thank you brother.

I am forever in your debt.

to the rest of you, shame on lynching me without waiting for me to share my info.

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

His post was the first time anyone said “boot”

or as squire would put it...

Number of times people said boot before squire 0
Number of times squire said boot before anyone 1
  • Like 1

On 3/7/2020 at 12:07 PM, Blue said:

I am debating the merits of asking for a claim, but I'm content to wait and see what Malf has to say for himself first.

And yes, it is important what role you have based on the information I have. We'll see what happens.

On 3/7/2020 at 12:44 PM, Blue said:

I know you're not an imaginative man, but I encourage you to think about this situation from the perspective that I am a Townie.

I'm happy to explain in exquisite detail once Malfatron has popped into thread to try and give a reason why we shouldn't lynch him.

On 3/7/2020 at 1:08 PM, Blue said:

No. This is a very important distinction, and it is why I asked Rags whether he was saying Malf is NOT an SK.

On 3/7/2020 at 2:17 PM, Blue said:

I know you don't. I'm not asking you to know anything. I'm asking you to think.

Your arguments based on thread interactions have led to nothing but accusations towards Town players.

25 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Blue went nowhere. I voted him N2 and Matts 1.0 was the lynch anyway, so I wanted to see if he'd make a move of some kind. He didn't.

For those that have played with blue, does his posts above imply he had info from n2?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dome said:

His post was the first time anyone said “boot”

Thanks.

It seems kinda odd imo that 2-3 nights have passed so far and only now has someone gotten hit with a boot. 

• Like 2