Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

7 minutes ago, rackcs said:

lol lol

What part of MWil and Dome’s story checks out with you?  Josh even came in and basically said he’s with MWil.  What more do I have to do for you crayon munchers?  You ******* Crayola fiend.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Why do you want to lynch the watcher?

I quit. To much sheet happening.

Banging my head against a table was reserved for the horrific market conditions. Not for an online game where one dude is self sabotaging.  

I will pm @bcb1213 about replacing me. Until then, Malf  on lock

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

What part of MWil and Dome’s story checks out with you?  Josh even came in and basically said he’s with MWil.  What more do I have to do for you crayon munchers?  You ******* Crayola fiend.

lol lol

51 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

It should be pointed out that I cant pull the same stunt again. Scum/Malf wont put in the hit tonight.

I also pointed @MD4L at himself. It didnt seem to do anything. Same when I pointed @JoshstraDaymus at @SwAg.

49 minutes ago, Dome said:

What night was this?

47 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The first night I came back. I sent it in Saturday at 8:06

46 minutes ago, Dome said:

Was that before or after rags cleared swag?

45 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

After I think

44 minutes ago, Dome said:

Now that is interesting 

I’m guessing someone other than Dome and MWil, who are in lockstep, is going to be lynched.  Josh is confirmed as targeting me on a night where I already said nothing bad happened to me.  Josh basically said he is with MWil, whenever I flip Town (stump), MWil and Dome are going to use that as a way of clearing Josh as having done nothing harmful.  Is that about right?  Is that why you liked that post?