Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

12 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I feel vindicated bc I already voted Dome @SwAg.

How do you feel about his thoughts @Ragnarok?

5 minutes ago, MD4L said:

The Dome vote is for @Ragnarok bc he says I’ve posted nothing but votes with no explanation.

mwil

I think that Dome is full of it.  The claim goes against everything we have ever seen from a bcb game.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I did.  You clearly didn’t read anything I said.

LOL

Just now, SwAg said:

“Why aren’t you saying the same about matts?  Anyway, 50/50 on Daboyle and rack.”

Translation: I'm angry with you for staying consistent in your logic on yourself and Matts and therefore playing the odds on the "one more match" alignment vs. a third party that may or may not exist.

Is no one else seeing this????

15 hours ago, SwAg said:

Well, I said it yesterday.  MWil outed Orca, and then pushed a delusional case on ET.  The reaction I had was that it seemed like MWil had more information than he was letting on.  The crux of his case was that ET had a position of knowledge related to the theme, which was that there were two factions (Old School / New School).  None of the case really makes sense unless you consider that MWil himself is speaking from the very position he accused ET of having.  Additionally, the manner in which it was largely incoherent and prompted others (mostly me) to dispel it, makes me think that MWil wanted someone else to push the notion of there only being one faction.  Today, he has taken credit for the ET flip with his case, even though his case was that ET slipped about two factions -- and now he is maintaining that he is cleared because he was right about Orca and ET, which is essentially relying upon the notion that there is only one faction now.  Feel free to re-read yesterday for yourself, but it looks like MWil is scum and inflicted damage to the opposing faction, and was unable to appear candid because he was operating from the information asymmetry.

15 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

I read through racks and daboyle and they aren't giving me super scummy vibes.

Matts or Mwil?

15 hours ago, SwAg said:

That's where I'm at.

Matts has been my meme target for most of the game, so I don't want that to be a detractor here.  The same bit from MWil applies to matts, with how Matts entered the thread today.  And, I maintain that the KSJ/Ted dynamic is a legitimate concern.  I'm unsurprised by Cory or Deadpulse quitting, but KSJ will just be hardly active most of the time as Town and put in his night action using some degree of common sense.  It seemed like he had the dynamic of a small group relying upon him, and felt it better to bow out to give them a better chance, whereas when you're Twon, ya know, lolwhocares.

lol

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

The same bit from MWil applies to matts, with how Matts entered the thread today.  And, I maintain that the KSJ/Ted dynamic is a legitimate concern.  I'm unsurprised by Cory or Deadpulse quitting, but KSJ will just be hardly active most of the time as Town and put in his night action using some degree of common sense.  It seemed like he had the dynamic of a small group relying upon him, and felt it better to bow out to give them a better chance, whereas when you're Twon, ya know, lolwhocares.

I stand corrected.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

You know your scum group is outnumbered now, so you need to whittle down the other scum group.

Well, if Malf was outnumbered, the game is essentially over since he’s the Watcher.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

LOL

Translation: I'm angry with you for staying consistent in your logic on yourself and Matts and therefore playing the odds on the "one more match" alignment vs. a third party that may or may not exist.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

lol

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I think that Dome is full of it.  The claim goes against everything we have ever seen from a bcb game.

Not completely full of it. 

just ask swag, he’s ducked me pointing it out a couple times but I’m sure he know what I’m saying 

Just now, Dome said:

Not completely full of it. 

just ask swag, he’s ducked me pointing it out a couple times but I’m sure he know what I’m saying 

The only thing I thought that crossed my mind about what you’re doing is PGO, and I don’t believe you.