Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Yep. You had pretty much everyone nailed on D1 except for me lol. It was crazy. The reason on Daboyle and ET I believe were exactly right and surprised everyone ignored it lmao

That is how it goes.  I'll post what I sent to bcb after I was lycnhed and cooled off 

@JoshstraDaymus good work as a whole buddy. You're definitely picking up on some things and you have a LOT of promise going forward! You caught a bad break with both of us dying the same night and some IRL stuff.

PSA:

JOSH GOT HIT BY A CAR AND STILL FINISHED THE GAME!!!!!!

MVP!

MVP!

MVP!

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

No I did not and everyone here knows it.  I was asked for 6 by @Matts4313 but I the end named 7 as that is what i thought were the number of scum in the game.

You can lie all you want but it just makes you look like an *** 

2 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

MWill said this in foreign chat too I think.

Evidently everyone does not know it.

On 3/6/2020 at 11:25 AM, Pickle Rick said:

So here are my thoughts before I walk away from this one 

If people had listened to me I probably would have gone hard on the "1 of the 3 drive bys are scum", but no one wanted to work through that with me.  So my strongest read was at least one of blue, daboyle, or et are scum.  Blue soft claimed lie detector, now I'm not sure I believe him but I removed him from the 3, leaving just 2.  So for me I was down to a 50/50 decision for d1.  With et voting off of me I would have probably locked in to him as definite scum.  Daboyle by default, the 50/50, comes in at 2.

1. Et

2. Daboyle

Now malf worked hard trying to appear helpful but never did anything other than push me with falsehoods.  He only asked about my thoughts like he wanted to know to try and push them as scum later.  He felt off all game so I'd probably have put him 3rd 

3. Malf

Mwil really has done the bit thing to appear active the last 2 games as scum (posting lists).  His bit posting style this game felt just like those other games 

4. Mwil

Squire was orca's read and something did feel off about him and then he brought back in the excuses, wanted to get forge to lynch me, and was posting a lot after night.  It could mean he has a powerful role or he is scum.  Gonna go with scum bc I hate that he gets to coast by as inactive to further the hypocrisy on the board

5. Squire

Things start to get fuzzy for from me from this post on, I'll try and not get blinded by people voting me but they scum or dumb as ****. 

Swag only does this **** if he is unkillable and that role needs to die so I don't think he is scum.  Wait, unless he is really the Undertaker and I was right about the mick foley type role for that character and he changes into one of the other "personas" of the Undertaker.  Still, I will go as he is town at this point (would be funny if I got that right)

Touch I don't think spends that much time fighting with me or swag as scum.  I really did have him as my strongest read bc he really doesn't post or vote when he is scum.  Touch is dilusional about his meta but I forgive him for that lol.  If someone would go back and look, as scum and on d1, touch really does not vote, throws away his vote and leaves, or votes someone last second.  He was front and center acting like an ***, so I think he is town.  

Orca and matts were not ***** so I had them as town leans.  

Forge was hazy but I put him with town.  

Rags came off as town to me.

No one else has really played but got a pass proving that the hypocrisy exists!!!

Gonna stick with counselor and racks.  Counselor didnt play and acted like he didn't know who he voted. Racks went back to following swag.

6. Counselor

7. Racks

If there are 8 scum then I'd be torn between going with swag or dome.  I'd probably say swag. 

So in summation 

1. Et

2. Daboyle 

3. Malf

4. Mwil

5. Squire

6. Counselor 

7. Racks

Yeah probably not all are scum but that is where I ended at d1.  Also I feel like this is definitely multi ball like last time, so 7-8 scum gauranteed

1. Scum

2. Scum

3. Scum

4. Scum 

Pretty damn good for d1 and no info xD

Just now, Ragnarok said:

He threw out a ton of accusation against the entire game and is now choosing one post.

If I made five posts accusing 4 different people in each post, I can't go back and pick one of those posts and say people should have listened to me.

Pickles main mistake was getting lynched day 1 as a power role. if you accuse a bunch of people, thats gonna turn out bad for you and they will turn against you

@Pickle Rick what was your role?

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

@JoshstraDaymus good work as a whole buddy. You're definitely picking up on some things and you have a LOT of promise going forward! You caught a bad break with both of us dying the same night and some IRL stuff.

PSA:

JOSH GOT HIT BY A CAR AND STILL FINISHED THE GAME!!!!!!

MVP!

MVP!

MVP!

wtf josh you got hit by a car?

Just now, daboyle250 said:

wtf josh you got hit by a car?

Lol yeah. I have been working a new job in downtown REDACTED and some of the drivers in the traffic get bold and careless. I got hit dead on. No major injuries, some bruising and still some pain. I’ll be alright.

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

But getting them lynched and not yourself is the next step :)

This is why I always hit Pickle OR Orca N1, or actively push their lynch, when I'm scum.

Because they KNOW that I'm probably scum, I intentionally say things to upset them, and they're the ones who lose credibility and look crazy/derail town while we inflict more damage. It's not about being right, it's about getting to do the next step, and it took me a LONG time to understand that.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Pickles main mistake was getting lynched day 1 as a power role. if you accuse a bunch of people, thats gonna turn out bad for you and they will turn against you

Joat 

Motivate 

Role cop

Silence 

+1 vote on someone 

Had to do them all before I could repeat 

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Yup.  Shotgunning accusations everywhere doesnt work.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

@Ragnarok @squire12

Is there any chance that either of you ever vote for me to be lynched there if Dome doesn't flip "Foreign Aligned" after I catch Orca and then out ET/he flipped scum, short of a rolecop invest?

Ever?  Yes.

But only after a couple others.