Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I've said nothing but the truth.  You're the one needing to cuss and name call cause the truth upsets you.

And Clov is always a great lynch.

Who name called lol...thanks for keeping up the the lies that everyone can see through 

You lost and Pickle nailed virtually the whole scum on D1 

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I've said nothing but the truth.  You're the one needing to cuss and name call cause the truth upsets you.

And Clov is always a great lynch.

I’ve been down this road many times. It doesn’t matter how you word it. Any criticism is met with animosity and childish behavior. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

You two can throw hissy fits and get upset when I make truthful statements and give solid advice if you want.

I can't force you to listen to reality.

Give a truthful statement then.  I didn't name 20. I was asked by another player to name 6.  I obliged.  Maybe get your head out of your *** and play better.  

26 minutes ago, The Orca said:

If you choose not to read, dont ***** later with false info. He had the whole scum team except me, its basically the reason he was lynched. It wasnt 20 people. It was 7-8 and there was 7 scum. Great list and reads from him. You have a predertmined fascination with crying about a list you didnt even pay attention to who he was pushing and the names and somehow think he named 20 people lmao. No wonder town got beat

20 minutes ago, The Orca said:

It's not advice though...he thought there was 7 scum and listed 7. No one is throwing a hissy fit except you crying cause you lost

35 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I didn't this game so stfu and join swag at the loser's table 

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Who name called lol...thanks for keeping up the the lies that everyone can see through 

You lost and Pickle nailed virtually the whole scum on D1 

Oof 

and you are back on ignore. 

My biggest mistake this game was not roleclaiming Day 3. I gambled scum would either think I was an easy mislynch, another scum godfather, or not worth blocking again. Instead, they RBed and killed me. Flattering, really.

Good thing they did though, I would have outed 3 scum on Day 4 otherwise, lol.

• Like 1