Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

On 3/4/2020 at 10:56 PM, Pickle Rick said:

@Blue

@The Orca

@Matts4313

@Forge

Scum reads on these fools. Everyone one of them are voting me for no reason at all (except malf)

This is why I ******* troll. I get lycnhed for 0 reasons just bc they feel like it. I'm back to trolling these games if this is how it goes. 

Yes the below is close to 1/3 of the game bc that is probably close to the number of scum.  Last one bcb ran like this had multiple scum factions so watch out for that. 

Counselor

Malf

Mwil

Daboyle

Et

Racks

Squire

Watch out for touch bc he said he thought I was town but just left his vote on me.  

Swag needs to be kept an eye on bc he led this ****.  

On 3/4/2020 at 10:58 PM, Counselor said:

Lmao so I’ve vaulted to the top? Yeah you are worse than I thought.

On 3/4/2020 at 10:58 PM, Pickle Rick said:

It's not a ranking turd bucket 

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I tried to game sole on d1 with no info bc I was dying you stupid prick.  

I dare @ everyone to try it and see if you can do better than 4/7 with your top 4 being ALL scum

9 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I thought you were the vig because you seemed to be fishing for who roleblocked you and that there should have been another kill lol

I mentioned to Malf that you probably only had 1 or you would have used it a few more times...still seemed like you were indy lol

I knew I had you dead to rights the instant you pulled that atrocious softclaim of roleblocker but didn't call bull**** on Malfatron. Flavor text made it obvious you were Hulk Hogan.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Now that’s comedic gold.

We were recruiting Forge that night. He got upset with YOU and modkilled HIMSELF, so that was even better for you I'm sure.

We tried to recruit Daboyle after he posted that ridiculous Kofi gif that no one else wanted to use against him.

Counselor couldn't be recruited.

Rags died and we couldn't recruit anyone else.

11 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Oh yeah, it would have killed me dead.  I was hoping the stump bit would be enough to dissuade hits.  Because if I’m insufferable alive, where there is at least the illusion of consequence, imagine stump SwAg untethered by consequence.

I primarily didnt hit you because (in no order)

1) you saved me d3 and i would have died in the game otherwise

2) I was having fun playing with you. As the outed GF it was fun to have someone play along and pretend im the watcher too.

3) i was hoping you would choose me as kingmaker if we came down to 2 scum groups

4) you being in the game seemed to piss some people off

5) im not a chicken****

Edited by Malfatron

Just now, MWil23 said:

We were recruiting Forge that night. He got upset with YOU and modkilled HIMSELF, so that was even better for you I'm sure.

We tried to recruit Daboyle after he posted that ridiculous Kofi gif that no one else wanted to use against him.

Counselor couldn't be recruited.

Rags died and we couldn't recruit anyone else.

I wanted to be recruited.

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Oh yeah, it would have killed me dead.  I was hoping the stump bit would be enough to dissuade hits.  Because if I’m insufferable alive, where there is at least the illusion of consequence, imagine stump SwAg untethered by consequence.

lol it did not. MD4L just blocked me is all. 

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I knew I had you dead to rights the instant you pulled that atrocious softclaim of roleblocker but didn't call bull**** on Malfatron. Flavor text made it obvious you were Hulk Hogan.

I was gonna straight claim my moves, but that would have probably been worse lol. Malf took my fake claim as well lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I wanted to be recruited.

I was fishing for your role for days and you didn't so much as give me a hint about being a foreigner. I thought we were looking for Sheamus or Lance Storm, as both were specifically ANTI AMERICAN foreigners. 

• Like 1