Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

7 minutes ago, Blue said:

At least we can all agree that Town didn't lose this game, Swag and Swag alone did, because the only scum left alive was the one Swag saved and Town never had another chance to kill.

Town lost. they played pretty bad.

swag was the town mvp

By keeping me alive, swag opened up the possibilities of cross kills.

we killed mwil and got dome lynched

its due to swag and swag alone that town was even in the game. otherwise, the other scum team would have won

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

swag was the town mvp

its due to swag and swag along that town was even in the game. otherwise, the other scum team would have won

Yeah, I know.  I take responsibility for Town having a chance.

Just now, Malfatron said:

I thought you'd kill me the night before, and the fact that dome flipped is the sole reason daboyle wasn't lynched. If Dome survives 1 more day and you don't decide to kill me last second, we get daboyle lynched and kill SwAg the same night (that was our gameplan, because we knew he wasn't a stump, so we left him alive to see if he could derail town a bit more), then you get lynched the next day.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Yup.

Imagine that. We get Orca lynched, he flips, Matts redirects ET, and we recruit you that night to go up 4-2 against scum with Town having all of about 6 people left.

Fun game!

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I thought you'd kill me the night before, and the fact that dome flipped is the sole reason daboyle wasn't lynched. If Dome survives 1 more day and you don't decide to kill me last second, we get daboyle lynched and kill SwAg the same night (that was our gameplan, because we knew he wasn't a stump, so we left him alive to see if he could derail town a bit more), then you get lynched the next day.

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

swag was the town mvp

its due to swag and swag alone that town was even in the game. otherwise, the other scum team would have won

Thinking about it, this is true as well lol...such an awesome game 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I take no responsibility for this.

That's okay, I'm giving it to you.

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

swag was the town mvp

I'm pretty sure your faction would have retained their kill without you, so no, this isn't true.

20 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

You reas my message to bc once I died and ranked them for everyone.  Here it is if you didnt 

On 3/6/2020 at 11:25 AM, Pickle Rick said:

So here are my thoughts before I walk away from this one 

If people had listened to me I probably would have gone hard on the "1 of the 3 drive bys are scum", but no one wanted to work through that with me.  So my strongest read was at least one of blue, daboyle, or et are scum.  Blue soft claimed lie detector, now I'm not sure I believe him but I removed him from the 3, leaving just 2.  So for me I was down to a 50/50 decision for d1.  With et voting off of me I would have probably locked in to him as definite scum.  Daboyle by default, the 50/50, comes in at 2.

1. Et

2. Daboyle

Now malf worked hard trying to appear helpful but never did anything other than push me with falsehoods.  He only asked about my thoughts like he wanted to know to try and push them as scum later.  He felt off all game so I'd probably have put him 3rd 

3. Malf

Mwil really has done the bit thing to appear active the last 2 games as scum (posting lists).  His bit posting style this game felt just like those other games 

4. Mwil

Squire was orca's read and something did feel off about him and then he brought back in the excuses, wanted to get forge to lynch me, and was posting a lot after night.  It could mean he has a powerful role or he is scum.  Gonna go with scum bc I hate that he gets to coast by as inactive to further the hypocrisy on the board

5. Squire

Things start to get fuzzy for from me from this post on, I'll try and not get blinded by people voting me but they scum or dumb as ****. 

Swag only does this **** if he is unkillable and that role needs to die so I don't think he is scum.  Wait, unless he is really the Undertaker and I was right about the mick foley type role for that character and he changes into one of the other "personas" of the Undertaker.  Still, I will go as he is town at this point (would be funny if I got that right)

Touch I don't think spends that much time fighting with me or swag as scum.  I really did have him as my strongest read bc he really doesn't post or vote when he is scum.  Touch is dilusional about his meta but I forgive him for that lol.  If someone would go back and look, as scum and on d1, touch really does not vote, throws away his vote and leaves, or votes someone last second.  He was front and center acting like an ***, so I think he is town.  

Orca and matts were not ***** so I had them as town leans.  

Forge was hazy but I put him with town.  

Rags came off as town to me.

No one else has really played but got a pass proving that the hypocrisy exists!!!

Gonna stick with counselor and racks.  Counselor didnt play and acted like he didn't know who he voted. Racks went back to following swag.

6. Counselor

7. Racks

If there are 8 scum then I'd be torn between going with swag or dome.  I'd probably say swag. 

So in summation 

1. Et

2. Daboyle 

3. Malf

4. Mwil

5. Squire

6. Counselor 

7. Racks

Yeah probably not all are scum but that is where I ended at d1.  Also I feel like this is definitely multi ball like last time, so 7-8 scum gauranteed