Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Matts, you aren’t even reading

Im not reading, yet I already said you put up a list. But when I asked for one for the bet you wouldnt. 

"Youre smarter than this"

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So again, what does that have to do with me? 

You were kinda just a pawn in the whole thing really. It was more about screwing with Swag. Because he has been very easy to catch as scum going all the way back to meme mafia when Dome kept him alive. 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Im not reading, yet I already said you put up a list. But when I asked for one for the bet you wouldnt. 

You were kinda just a pawn in the whole thing really. It was more about screwing with Swag. Because he has been very easy to catch as scum going all the way back to meme mafia when Dome kept him alive. 

You mean the game that I provided the blueprint for finding Swag as scum? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I didn’t because (1) it’s already out there if you really want it; and (2) you always do this lame **** that I feel affects the game integrity, like betting.  You’re just incapable of playing the game normally in a vacuum.

The second portion of this contradicts your previous post.  And, I’m Town and Undertaker, so you’re wrong, and also not an easy read.  Hence why I am getting mixed reviews here.

@Ragnarok are you trying to say you dont typically soft defend your scummates? thats interesting because thats the biggest mafia read i have against you. You do blatant stuff like that and its very noticable and sticks out when im out of the game and just following along

@Forge why vote deadpulse? because i wanted to make the next defacto "counterwagon" proposal to pickle an offer a reasonable person would not take. Ever since I said, "we're not lynching swag", pickle went from only being willing to lynch swag to including 6-7 others in there. first, I wanted to see if pickle would jump on a matts vote, but he declined that twice.

now, im going to vote someone that pickle said that he would be willing to vote only after @The Orca voted him. But later he removed squire from his suspicion list alltogether. why again, @Pickle Rick? lets see what happens here

squire

@SwAg Pickle and Rag are very likely both scum. but who is more valuable?

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I didn’t because (1) it’s already out there if you really want it; and (2) you always do this lame **** that I feel affects the game integrity, like betting.  You’re just incapable of playing the game normally in a vacuum.

The second portion of this contradicts your previous post.  And, I’m Town and Undertaker, so you’re wrong, and also not an easy read.  Hence why I am getting mixed reviews here.

To be fair, I do the shenanigans way more in games that you are in and I know I can upset you. Your entire hiatus I dont think I attempted anything.

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Touch’s blueprint:  don’t read then say you were pretending you can’t read

No, more like read, intentionally lop off portions and word things in an ambiguous manner to watch you fall for it and go for those exact statements. 

(fwiw, you haven’t gone for the statements I’ve laid down for you so far) 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

No, more like read, intentionally lop off portions and word things in an ambiguous manner to watch you fall for it and go for those exact statements. 

(fwiw, you haven’t gone for the statements I’ve laid down for you so far) 

rekt