2020 NFL Free Agency: Rumors and Reports

jetskid007

1 minute ago, KingOfTheDot said:

He was the best of the rest. But his actual good game size is very very small. That all being said... I loved him in the draft. And hopefully he’s just a guy that it took a few years to click and get healthy. Best move we could’ve made besides trading for Cooks

1 minute ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Robby at $10mil >>>>>>> Perriman at $8mil. 

Just a hunch but the timing of this makes me think Douglas got a little desperate, probably thought Robby was going to take his offer and pivoted/threw more money at Perriman once Robby left. Complete speculation but why let Robby walk over 2mil? 

Just now, NJC33 said:

Just a hunch but the timing of this makes me think Douglas got a little desperate, probably thought Robby was going to take his offer and pivoted/threw more money at Perriman once Robby left. Complete speculation but why let Robby walk over 2mil? 

Honestly IDK

1 minute ago, NJC33 said:

Robby got $12 mil. So its $4 mil cheaper.

I like Perriman, he flashed big time. Made contested grabs and could go deep, but is stronger than Robby. 

I'm not losing sleep over this, we will make our big addition hopefully in this WR rich draft. 

Just now, NJC33 said:

Robby got 12M this year.

But really, I want to know what we are saving all this cap room for?

1 minute ago, NYJets4716 said:

Robby got $12 mil. So its $4 mil cheaper.

I like Perriman, he flashed big time. Made contested grabs and could go deep, but is stronger than Robby. 

I'm not losing sleep over this, we will make our big addition hopefully in this WR rich draft. 

APY is $10mil I believe. Personally, just not a fan of Perriman. He only flashed for a short stint after being integrated into the most pass happy offense in the league. His hands and route running leave a lot to be desired. 

After years of having a weird relationship with Rosenhaus, it appears the new administration is actively working with him. Signing a lot of his guys to 1 year prove-it deals. Might be advising some of his clients that we offer a unique opportunity for them to get playing time and cash in next year

Robby did play 3 games with Falk however Perriman was #3 behind two of the top 5 leading receivers in the league. 

Still need at least another receiver and hopefully the depth guys provide something for us but Gase can scheme guys open. Improved protection will be what elevates the offense. 

• Like 1