2020 NFL Free Agency: Rumors and Reports

jetskid007

1 minute ago, mattmanz91 said:

You came to that conclusion based on the first 10 hours of the tampering period? Come on man. Let's give the guy some time and the benefit of the doubt. 

No if you look back I was not a fan of his. I think the JD hire is just as bad as the Gase hire. The sad part is we HAD a franchise QB in Sam and now he will be beat up and end up like David Carr. I have come to reality that we are a joke of a franchise and these FA will take pay cuts to play for other teams. 

2 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

No if you look back I was not a fan of his. I think the JD hire is just as bad as the Gase hire. The sad part is we HAD a franchise QB in Sam and now he will be beat up and end up like David Carr. I have come to reality that we are a joke of a franchise and these FA will take pay cuts to play for other teams. 

The JD hire was just as bad as the Gase hire? Come down off the ledge dude. 

Edited by ekill08x

3 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

None of us had any information other than JDs rep in the league which is stellar.  What exactly didn't you like about this guy none of us really knew anything about??

1 minute ago, jetfuel34 said:

Why weren't you a fan of his? Douglas was viewed as the #1 GM candidate by many well respected execs within the NFL and was credited with being a huge part of building Philly's super bowl team. 

1 minute ago, ekill08x said:

The JD hire was just as bad as the Gase hire? Come down off the ledge dude. 

Been a Jets fan for 35 plus years and it is the same thing over and over but different names. If you think this team is a playoff team with Gase and JD behind the wheel you will have a very disappointing seasons ahead. The last time I was excited about the Jets was the 09 and 10 seasons. That was 10 years ago. The best thing the Jets have done is that Tom Brady might be out of the east FINALLY and the Jets had nothing to do with this. I was hoping so bad that when Andy Reid was cut from Phil he would be a Jet. If the Jets really want to win you give the GM and HC job to Jim Harbaugh and pay him whatever it takes. 

I think JD is like an assistant coach of the Pats. They work great with great leaders but never made the decision or pulled the trigger when it came to it. Did he deserve a shot to be a GM ya sure but the Jets can't keep taking risk. You go after a guy that is well established and has made hard decisions and came out well when he did.