Average Offensive Starter PFF Scores for NFL

MacReady

14 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

The 2019 Packers, despite all their warts - swept the division, earned the # 2 seed and made it to the NFFCG.
You don't do that with a crappy roster, a crappy QB, a crappy DC and a crappy defense
It can't be done in the NFL.

Lets make this into a Disney movie.

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

This isn’t about WR, this is about people acting like Rodgers has Chatman and Gado and Gardner and Whiticker when he doesn’t.

33 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I should not have made this thread.  I thought people at least would be able to get that RB/OL/WR1 we’re significantly better off than the MAJORITY of the NFL, but no, Rodgers was playing with Jeff Janis clones and Samkon ****ing Gafo.

Good gosh Irene ... most people in this forum do get the Packers are better off with their RB/OL/WR1.  Haven't seen one response from anybody saying those 3 spots aren't good for the Packers.  It's the IDL, WR245, TE and MLB that's lacking ... it needs more talent - period.  That's what most are looking here. 

1 minute ago, cannondale said:

With the title being. "Even if you lose 70-10 your 13-3 record is just as good as their 13-3 record"

In the movie our new WR coach " played by Jimmy Graham" is on the sideline telling MVS he doesn't have to run soooooo fast on every play, after MVS suffers a hamstring injury on a go route.  The discount double check guy comes in and catches the game winning TD for us.

Imagine being an NFL team with no Adams and a WR#2 as bad as Lazard.  They exist.  Imagine being a team with a WR1 as good as Adams, a #2 as good as Lazard and an OL worse than ours.  They exist.  And on.  And so forth.

You’re all worse than the people who said Favre had no talent around him every year since 2006.  ****ting on 10 players to prop up 1.

8 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Imagine being an NFL team with no Adams and a WR#2 as bad as Lazard.  They exist.  Imagine being a team with a WR1 as good as Adams, a #2 as good as Lazard and an OL worse than ours.  They exist.  And on.  And so forth.

You’re all worse than the people who said Favre had no talent around him every year since 2006.  ****ting on 10 players to prop up 1.

If you start a topic and ask for opinions, but don't want opinions that differ from yours, try the Communist Packer Futures

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, cannondale said:

If you start a topic and ask for opinions, but don't want opinions that differ from yours, try the Communist Packer Futures

It’s not that I don’t want opinions, it’s that evidence met with, “Nope, you’re wrong because eye test,” is ****ing stupid.  

45 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

It’s not that I don’t want opinions, it’s that evidence met with, “Nope, you’re wrong because eye test,” is ****ing stupid.  

Quick. Call the owners before the negotiations end. Fire all the players. Next year will be played via stat filled XBox and broadcast on television so revenue keeps rolling in.

Games aren't played on paper. Some 13-3 records are NOT equal to other 13-3 records. "My stats overrule your eyes is ****ing stupid." 

I can do this all day.

1 minute ago, cannondale said:

Quick. Call the owners before the negotiations end. Fire all the players. Next year will be played via stat filled XBox and broadcast on television so revenue keeps rolling in.

Games aren't played on paper. Some 13-3 records are NOT equal to other 13-3 records. "My stats overrule your eyes is ****ing stupid." 

I can do this all day.

I could be wrong all day if I wanted, too.  I just choose to not be.

Maybe you should quit responding to me in this.  I’m trying really hard to be less of an ***hole and you’re making it really difficult.  Thanks.

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

Why don't you guys try and get each other to switch political parties and religions too while you're at it lol. This has gone no where since page 1.

If someone posted it on ****ing Twitter they’d be over this like flies on ****.

7 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I should not have made this thread.  I thought people at least would be able to get that RB/OL/WR1 we’re significantly better off than the MAJORITY of the NFL, but no, Rodgers was playing with Jeff Janis clones and Samkon ****ing Gafo.

I have honestly no idea what point you are making. Takeaways from the thread are

• We have a very good QB ranked in the top 25% but one that is a bit overpaid and a bit past his best
  • We have a very good OL
  • Adams is very good
  • After Adams our receiving options are very poor. Adams is great but when you just have the one outstanding option then teams should be able to cover it and seriously hamper the passing game

So basically nothing new ....

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Imagine being a NFL team with a crappy run defence, very poor receiving depth and (if you listen to AG20 a QB that is the second coming of Rex Grossman) but got to the NFC Championship game.

Of course there is talent, you don't get to 13-3 without talent. But the depth of receiver was terrible. If you have one good receiver then teams should be able to shut it down. Maybe there are 16 teams with worse receivers I really can't be bothered to check but we are trying to be world champs here not finish middle of the table. If you have Lazard at WR2 then if you have any hopes to be world champs then you aren't going to have an elite passing game so you sure better have an elite defence. 

This whole deal lost me when I looked at the ratings of the 49ers offensive line. It became a compete joke to me. Also, if Linsley is tied with 3 other centers for 12th that makes him average. Average, according to the OP is not good in the NFL.