Week 3 GDT vs Da BEARS.

JDLefebvre

5 minutes ago, warfelg said:

I'll say it each week since I work Sunday's:  The fact that the NFL can't find a way to set up an even streaming service to watch any game any where is absurd.  With Veriozon and my NBA league pass, the minute I guy it I can watch on any device and any game.

I have two theories to this...

Either the NFL simply hasn't adapted to the times, hence why their website is so terrible or...

The NFL realizes that if they keep the product terrible online then people will go to games...

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

Either the NFL simply hasn't adapted to the times, hence why their website is so terrible or...

The NFL realizes that if they keep the product terrible online then people will go to games...

Verizon's NFL Mobile stream actually works pretty good.  But I don't think every game is available to watch every week

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

They hide behind the FCC too.  I called last year and they said that they couldn't do it for me (Live in Richmond VA) because of local TV rules and commercials.

Archived