"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

Just now, Whicker said:

I’m seeing a man who made an objectively anti town play and is trying to justify it as playing for town 

Well I strongly disagree with it being anti town.  Having a semi- cleared player is always better than having no one cleared.  

And again as I said, it seems your only stance is bc you wanted me to take a hit for town.....I will still end up doing this as I almost always do. 

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

“I want to let town decide but also claim so I’m free and clear with no one questioning.” “How can I lead town if I get hit although I allegedly agree I’m the best hit”

You don't make any sense, can you be less agitated and crazy in your arguments please. 

I have a 1 shot strongman vigilante, I’m submitting it tonight. You guys can lynch me tomorrow if you want but my role specifically says this move cannot be stopped.

There’s a bunch of people who need to die, I’ll consider taking requests 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I have a 1 shot strongman vigilante, I’m submitting it tonight. You guys can lynch me tomorrow if you want but my role specifically says this move cannot be stopped.

Well you can kill me but you know that would seem really hypocritical and anti town of you considering I always let you live when you claimed indy.  

I can tell you 3 names that I would all but guarantee are scum but we all saw what happened last game when I made lists so no more.  

I could name my top read but then you will just ignore me and listen to others so....

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

Kill Orca. If not him, then Pickle. If not him, then flip a coin between bcb and touch.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Well you can kill me but you know that would seem really hypocritical and anti town of you considering I always let you live when you claimed indy.  

I can tell you 3 names that I would all but guarantee are scum but we all saw what happened last game when I made lists so no more.  

I could name my top read but then you will just ignore me and listen to others so....

“ I’m always pro town and will help town as an other”

”I’m not providing my reads because why should I?!”

you see why this is troubling?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

Come at be, bro

10 minutes ago, Dome said:

kill Swag :)

Just now, Dome said:

“ I’m always pro town and will help town as an other”

”I’m not providing my reads because why should I?!”

you see why this is troubling?

Not even remotely what I said but nice try lying and attempting to spin the truth into a non accurate depiction of the truth.  

You all make fun of my lists and have to told me (like 5 of you last game).  Do not post the lists anymore keep them to myself.  That is why I won't post anymore lists.  

Do not tell me don't posts the lists then you lie about it when I say fine I wont.  

Are you gonna listen to me if I tell you who to hit, if the answer is no then you can see why it would be beneficial for town to not hear my crackpot theories right?

Are you not gonna make fun of my theories if not then you can see why it would be beneficial for town for me to not post them.  

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Not even remotely what I said but nice try lying and attempting to spin the truth into a non accurate depiction of the truth.  

You all make fun of my lists and have to told me (like 5 of you last game).  Do not post the lists anymore keep them to myself.  That is why I won't post anymore lists.  

Do not tell me don't posts the lists then you lie about it when I say fine I wont.  

Are you gonna listen to me if I tell you who to hit, if the answer is no then you can see why it would be beneficial for town to not hear my crackpot theories right?

Are you not gonna make fun of my theories if not then you can see why it would be beneficial for town for me to not post them.  

1st line is laughable... 

to the rest: So what value do you have as a survivor that’s decided to abstain from discussion about their reads? 

How do you plan on helping?

Just now, Whicker said:

I’m not swearing. I’m not agitated 

I can read it in your posts.  You are agitated and frustrated that I claimed and worse yet claimed indy.  

I'm sorry that is not how you would play my role, but as I said, after last game I could not go through another game that sent me over the edge and I believe it was best for town.  That is my belief and will not change.