"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

2 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

I'll say it again: I was the State Trooper in GOPHERS WORLD, WHICH WAS THE FBI AGENT ROLE.

And as I was stating in the post you responded to, just because that's the name of the role doesn't mean anything on its own.

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

1) @MWil23 - Rocco

2) X

3) @Blue - Sir William Shakespeare

4) X

5) X

6) X

7) @JoshstraDaymus - Lando Calrissian

8) @Ragnarok - Connor McManus

9) @ET80 - Beef Supreme

10) @bcb1213 - Ron Burgundy 

Will one of you speak for the crime of exploding Touchy?

You have until 4 PM EST to confess or I will reveal who it is 

Wasn't me

57 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Let me be clear, as bad as it looks for me right now, I am in fact, 1000 percent town, but, I made a crucial mistake. That said it isn’t because I picked touch at random.

well, it looks pretty ******* bad for you right now, so

44 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I am a part of a 3 man mason group, I will not reveal who they are, but we have all the same ability. All 3 are alignment cops.

From the second we found that out, we knew we had to figure out who was sane/paranoid/naive.

Best way to do this? All check the same person.

2 of the 3 results came back red lettered on touch who I got scummy vibes from some of his early posts and the subtle small push on Counselor who flipped town obviously.

So when Touch got red lettered, I wasn’t surprised.

Last night I was given a one shot hit, and with touch red lettered, it made sense. I was given a bomb to perform a day hit on one player of my choosing.

As we have learned from the flip, touch is town, which means either one or more of our results were tampered with or our sanities are incorrect.

I didn’t kill touch at random, he was red lettered 2/3 times per our investigations.

Jesus Christ, where to start on how unbelievable this is

1. 3 Cops in a mason group, in a game with a revealed (presumably) investigative role on Day 1?
2. Why would you assume that those three Cop types, specifically, are what you are? One of you could just be Random, for God's sake
3. What if all three of you checked the PGO, you utter morons
4. What if any one of your was roleblocked
--how would you cross-reference your abilities?
5. Why wait so long to kill @theuntouchable if you really had 2/3 scum results on him
6. Why in the world would A) your teammates allow you to do this on your own or B) you do this without talking to them first

20 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

No, I was given a bomb.

7. who the **** would give YOU a bomb on Night 1

JoshtstraDaymus

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

“But the host says in what’s likely a bastard game...”

What do you want from me? I’ve divulged all of my info. I’ve given you everything I have. I owned up to the kill. Frankly I was going to do it when it happened. I’ve got nothing to hide. We are going to try and see if we can figure out tonight again what went wrong

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I’ve given you everything I have

Except the dirty cop. You’re taking the heat for two others. I think you’re town. I want to know who let the dog off his leash.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Dome this is why you kill Orca. He just two degrees of separation killed our best player.

This isnt nice

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Dome this is why you kill Orca. He just two degrees of separation killed our best player.

You make some mighty high assumptions here

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@The Orca gimme a bomb and I’ll kill KSJ, MD4L, or a secret third person that’s not you.

Now you want something from me...better start being nice to Jodelle and depending on my role...we shall see 

1 minute ago, Blue said:

And as I was stating in the post you responded to, just because that's the name of the role doesn't mean anything on its own.

Wasn't me

well, it looks pretty ******* bad for you right now, so

Jesus Christ, where to start on how unbelievable this is

1. 3 Cops in a mason group, in a game with a revealed (presumably) investigative role on Day 1?
2. Why would you assume that those three Cop types, specifically, are what you are? One of you could just be Random, for God's sake
3. What if all three of you checked the PGO, you utter morons
4. What if any one of your was roleblocked
--how would you cross-reference your abilities?
5. Why wait so long to kill @theuntouchable if you really had 2/3 scum results on him
6. Why in the world would A) your teammates allow you to do this on your own or B) you do this without talking to them first

7. who the **** would give YOU a bomb on Night 1

JoshtstraDaymus

I took the kill under advisory with the masons and we did already account for the possibility for a PGO. I submit the kill and there was about a 30 minute window in which I was waiting. Furthermore,  I know this seems like a foreign concept but I WAS WORKING AND SLEEPING.

If we got roleblocked then we hold off.

I only assumed those cop types because those are the only ones I know of.

if you want to lead the charge on my lynch then go tf ahead, I hope you die because then you’ll be responsible for 3 town deaths already. I’m telling the truth. Frankly, it was either you, BCB, or Touch, and touch was the one who we had results on.

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I took the kill under advisory with the masons and we did already account for the possibility for a PGO. I submit the kill and there was about a 30 minute window in which I was waiting. Furthermore,  I know this seems like a foreign concept but I WAS WORKING AND SLEEPING.

If we got roleblocked then we hold off.

I only assumed those cop types because those are the only ones I know of.

if you want to lead the charge on my lynch then go tf ahead, I hope you die because then you’ll be responsible for 3 town deaths already. I’m telling the truth. Frankly, it was either you, BCB, or Touch, and touch was the one who we had results on.

You're either scum or a trio of incompetence.