"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

7 hours ago, Blue said:

@daboyle250, I know @JoshstraDaymus isn't listening to me, so relay this to your scumchat:

1. The easiest way to test your abilities is to target different people. Hint: I don't think Dome is gonna stop killing people. Target whomever he says he's going to kill, and target him, because scum can't really afford to let him hang around. They're probably willing to risk getting caught by a Watcher with two roleclaimed Cops exposed, too.

2. Do not investigate me. You will not get useful information. It will probably not end well for Town for reasons that will become very obvious, very quickly.

3. You each had better be 100% certain that all three of you are Town. You think this looks bad for Josh right now? Imagine what's going to happen to your group if one of you shows up dead and Mafia. The two of you are already outed, so you better be real sure that your third person is Town.

I'm testing this, using my move as an invest of sorts again...if im wrong, sorry town...if I'm right well hopefully I will be around to discuss tomorrow. I still feel strongly about Josh if I get killed

Gotta risk something sometimes and go for glory....the beautiful and smart Jodelle has a bit of crazy in her as well....have a good night :)

I think somehow KSJ’s flip was messed with. He’s the alleged Town RB and yet Blue threatens to kill Counselor who ends up dead, and Dome telegraphs in thread he’s killing Pickle and yet neither is blocked? I don’t buy that at all.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

I think somehow KSJ’s flip was messed with. He’s the alleged Town RB and yet Blue threatens to kill Counselor who ends up dead, and Dome telegraphs in thread he’s killing Pickle and yet neither is blocked? I don’t buy that at all.

The blue part I can see. 

Why would a town roleblock stop dome from killing a claimed other (non town)

Just now, squire12 said:

The blue part I can see. 

Fair point, but why would the Town roleblock roll the dice either way and go with an unknown. He’s scum with either a bastard mechanic or lawyer mechanic of some sort. 

Hopefully Dome killed Rags or MD4L this morning.

12 minutes ago, squire12 said:

The blue part I can see. 

Also let’s be honest, given Pickle’s past, and him claiming scum D1 and outing his entire scum team on a gambit, would it really be far fetched that he’d do the same as Town here? 

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

whoa whoa whoa, threaten is a big word

16 minutes ago, Blue said:

whoa whoa whoa, threaten is a big word

You and I both know what you were playing, but no way Town KSJ without help decidedly doesn’t block you or Dome. Why weren’t you at least watched? Same question about Dome.

Hes scum that’s been janitored IMO. Rags buying Touch’s clearly errant push of me puts him at the top too.