"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

6 minutes ago, Blue said:

How do you know that one is "worth something"?

N1 we all invested touch and only one pulled up as town. Going off that, the person who got touch's alignment correct is the only one we're going with

10 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

We haven't figured out what the deal is with VMD and mine's invests so I won't go into that.

But the one invest we had that's actually worth something, found that rags is town.

I'm assuming one of you is true, one of you gives false and one gives random 

17 minutes ago, Blue said:

I tried to motivate @JoshstraDaymus last Night, but since that's not my Night ability, I don't think it worked.

I also wasn't told I received a bomb, so I guess me and Orca aren't friends anymore. :(

Give Jodelle some time. She needs to feel comfortable with you, to give you something of that magnitude 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Dome said:

Changed my mind, the only thing matts has done was talk about his role infecting people. And with multiple claimed invests, I wasn’t worried about hitting the cop or anything 

Wish you had asked

4 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

N1 we all invested touch and only one pulled up as town. Going off that, the person who got touch's alignment correct is the only one we're going with

So to clarify:

Cop A:
- Night 1: Touch is scum
- Night 2: ???

Cop B:
- Night 1: Touch is scum
- Night 2: ???

Cop C:

- Night 1: Touch is Town
- Night 2: Ragnarok is Town

There's still a chance all three of you are Random, Paranoid, and Naive; you could also have just hit a Framer target or Miller. You could also, y'know, have lied to us entirely. Can you fill in the other two Night results?

• Like 2

Just now, Dome said:

Yesterday I asked several times how people felt about me hitting matts, nobody objected

sooooo.... i kinda did.

I did not see that, my bad. I only saw you post about the Naz / Squire thing. 

That's frustrating. My bad.