"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

9 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Just curious that there are folks that want to crucify Dome for hitting Matts who was similarly (and very, very uncharacteristically) quiet.  This is less a defense of Racks or MD4L and more a contention that "I can see a very plausible reason why he would have hit Matts."  Not sure I'd have done he same thing in his position, if I were aiming at getting rid of inactives with the aim of not giving scum the chance to hide in inactivity, I wouldn't go for the higher risk/higher reward play.

Given all the claims and how he'd played so far, I didn't expect him to be a crucial power role. I didn't really consider it high risk/high reward. Maybe medium risk. 

Edited by Dome

2 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

Where are we getting that bcb ended day 1 early?

There’s speculation after swags 1/2 vote lynch. Likely it was a scum ability but I don’t think it was BCB. He showed his move yesterday. Likely it was MD4L, who tried to coyly say he didn’t have a NIGHT move. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

Jodelle isnt arguing, just making comments

1. I clearly was saying it depends on many things 

2. See how Domey moved the goal posts on his own comment

Dome: Jailer shouldnt claim

Orca: Depends on the Jailer, the jailed, and many factors 

Dome: "Maybe" he shouldnt claim

Dome: We said ths same thing quit being argumentative

Orca: Domey is making fake arguments that dont exist in an attempt to avoid actually hunting for scum (See his hits N1 and N2 along with his posts/votes)

I don't think Dome killed anyone last night.  But that's just one man's opinion.

Just now, MD4L said:

I’m in no way shape or form with day one ending early. What part of no active night ability do you not understand?

that's not a night ability, obviously.

and you're being purposely obscure at this point. if not, wow.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I’m in no way shape or form with day one ending early. What part of no active night ability do you not understand?

With you, it seems like the core concept of what is being suggested that you havent understood, which I find mighty concerning 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

So three people vote up MD4L in relatively short order, and he just magically shows up and starts talking.

It's almost too obvious to be a scum move, and yet.

Like I said, the timing was impeccable. Than rags comes out of the woodwork as well.

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The whole point is what I said as a whole about him being extremely passive and trying to discredit vs. building an argument or counter argument. Throw in his ridiculous latching onto Touch, his blatant lie about me tunneling him (until today because he's scum), and how he flipped the narrative about him actually tunneling on me after piggy backing off of Touch's trap, and here we are.

Havent been passive, hard to counter you going off the deep end, I didnt latch onto touch, and you are tunneling.

Not to mention, theres a town result on me.

Sorry that doesnt fit your twisted narrative.