"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

7 hours ago, squire12 said:

Blue

6 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Blue 

tumblr_merzioAAlv1r8rg3jo3_250.gif

MD4L is clear scum here. He came in and said he hadn’t read and then pulled 5 random people and said that they were his top 5 because they were inactive. He said these two things the same page 40 minutes apart.

Also BCB, if you read the interaction between Forge, Touch, and me, you’d know Forge is Town. Blue saw this and changed his mind/voted MD4L here.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

MD4L is clear scum here. He came in and said he hadn’t read and then pulled 5 random people and said that they were his top 5 because they were inactive. He said these two things the same page 40 minutes apart.

Also BCB, if you read the interaction between Forge, Touch, and me, you’d know Forge is Town. Blue saw this and changed his mind/voted MD4L here.

Then MD4L voted for someone not in his top 5, lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Enlighten me 

13 minutes ago, Blue said:

Then MD4L voted for someone not in his top 5, lol.

Right now I’m operating on what I know/theorize:

I know/am almost certain those players I listed yesterday are Town. You, Forge, Orca, Dome, the three amigos, Whicker, and BCB. Squire and Naz are Indy. I’m certain that MD4L and Rags are scum based upon threadplay interactions and rationale since Touch’s list was created as well as subsequent behaviors.

I have a scum lean on Rack for missing votes and refusing to play as he did the same thing as scum in NY EVE Mafia, but he stayed active in chatty and the host was satisfied with that component. He waited to vote until yesterday just to do the bare minimum.

The rest I’m neutral on.

If they make a move this morning, I’d look for scum to flip on you from a throwaway vote or from MD4L.

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Enlighten me 

On which part? MD4L randomly picking 5 names based off of activity despite admitting 40 minutes before that he hadn’t read? Him then voting off of that list? Basically everything he posted yesterday?

Or the part where I guessed based off of Forge’s reaction to Touch and said I’d give him a bomb (instead of gun since I was the gunsmith in the Santa Claus game) if I could and he agreed, hinting that I have an idea that the gun portion meant something to him which would lend towards his role being a red herring as well. @Forge is that about right?

@Blue I pointed this out to and his tone immediately shifted and he got this as well. MD4L is absolutely scum.

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I have a scum lean on Rack for missing votes and refusing to play as he did the same thing as scum in NY EVE Mafia, but he stayed active in chatty and the host was satisfied with that component. He waited to vote until yesterday just to do the bare minimum.

To be fair, the rules were different 

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

To be fair, the rules were different 

Yes but that’s what I’m saying. Town Rack is active enough to read and vote accordingly, even let game when he was inactive in thread he made the correct votes down the stretch in lylo with Daboyle and Malf. NYE he did this same schtick as scum.