"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

The Wuhan thread really went off the rails when the people who don’t understand rudimentary science enough to know to listen to doctors showed up.

You should be the corona virus in this game. Because that’s how I feel about you

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

The Wuhan thread really went off the rails when the people who don’t understand rudimentary science enough to know to listen to doctors showed up.

The irony of being quarantined from that thread while being quarantined from work the next 3-20 weeks is astounding.

Coronavirus is basically the answer to MAGA.  It’s going to be the culling for the boomers and science-denying church-goers who won’t miss mass even amid a virus outbreak.  Plus, decent chance I kill the in-laws you hate.  Really, coronavirus has something for everyone as long as you’re healthy, not immunocompromised, and relatively young.  Boomers are screwed though. 

• Like 1

Just now, SwAg said:

Coronavirus is basically the answer to MAGA.  It’s going to be the culling for the boomers and science-denying church-goers who won’t miss mass even amid a virus outbreak.  Plus, decent chance I kill the in-laws you hate.  Really, coronavirus has something for everyone as long as you’re healthy, not immunocompromised, and relatively young.  Boomers are screwed though. 

It keeps people from going to a poker game to sit shoulder to shoulder with strangers so it affects me 

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So what about my daughter that is immunocompromised ya ****in prick 

• Like 1

Just now, theuntouchable said:

So what about my daughter that is immunocompromised ya ****in prick 

Then coronavirus has nothing to offer you.  I was very clear that my pitch is only to those who are not in this categories.

• Like 1