"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I wasn't around at all for most of the decision making this game so I don't know about the not killing of certain roles for most of the game. But it's less about town being OP and more I guess I felt like mafia was very weak ability-wise.

I can agree that your abilities were a little weak but seriously more than half the town was set up as trap for themselves lol 

Four "true" scum in a game of this size is definitely on the light side. But Town had a lot of red herrings and disinformation to work through. I'm surprised Town did so well, all things considered.

Just now, rackcs said:

I wasn't around at all for most of the decision making this game so I don't know about the not killing of certain roles for most of the game. But it's less about town being OP and more I guess I felt like mafia was very weak ability-wise.

1. roleblocker

2. proxy voter (this is a sucky role made to blen in to town

3. tracker

4. bulletproof (yes, basically a goon)

5. bookie (can earn extra hits guessing the lynch)

the mafia powers are pretty much exactly where i wanted them this game. If i could do it again, i would have nerfed a few more town roles though

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Yeah, i agree.

threadplay, i would have @MWil23 number 1

and @The Orca number 2. Orca also managed to stay alive and give his gifts to town

@Dome threadplay was underrated, because he comes off all kevinlike. I dont think scum even thought about hitting him

Staying alive was easier than I made it out to be in my journals lol. I thought I would have been a sure goner after D2 

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Four "true" scum in a game of this size is definitely on the light side. But Town had a lot of red herrings and disinformation to work through. I'm surprised Town did so well, all things considered.

there were 5 if you count ksj, the roleblocking death miller

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

That’s the hard part with a killing role as town. IMO don’t take the shot until you’re sure. No hard feelings. 

jackass 

Love you too buddy