"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Scum:

Leaves the gift giver, strongman vig, and insane cop alive all game, kills me a confessed powerless town instead.

Also scum:

Town wAS WaY tOo oP!!!

I can see the issue with the 3 mason cops.  1/3 chance of hitting the insane and valuable 1.

Vig,  gunsmith, gift giver, watcher is hard to grasp.  At least @Dome tried to help by killing the protector 

• Like 1

On 3/18/2020 at 12:57 PM, MWil23 said:

Here are my thoughts on Blue:

As for KSJ, I truly believe that he's lawyered scum based upon who I believe Blue to be, or at the very least that he lied about his night move on Blue to just avoid a lynch. He came in almost immediately after Touch mentioned a SK, was clearly unnerved, and we know that scum would want the SK gone ASAP. I think he came across as scared scum looking for a third party. It's also KSJ, so it's hard to say. That's where I lean though. I'd be SHOCKED if Blue was scum...outing at least 1 and likely 2 scum members (MD4L and Rack) and telegraphing a hit on Counselor, which is begging for a block, watch, or track...and yet nothing? I don't buy it.

also, mwil called that ksj was a death miller

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I can see the issue with the 3 mason cops.  1/3 chance of hitting the insane and valuable 1.

Vig,  gunsmith, gift giver, watcher is hard to grasp.  At least @Dome tried to help by killing the protector 

If i could do it again, i would nerf the gunsmith so that he only could find touch and all the deaths would be via knifes.

Also, make the gifts 50 percent to backfire

Edited by Malfatron

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

scum did track @VikeManDanto @daboyle250

so they figured out who Cop B was.

they decided to hit mwil instead.

maybe not such a good idea

That was a fair move to try to gain some credibility as town tracker in keeping the insane cop alive.  

Might have been too far gone and not voting rags + being watched at the Mwil kill was dooming.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I gave him my 3 names to hit and 2 were scum that independently won from town.  I also said he wouldn't listen and he didnt 

2 of those 3 names were already claimed....though I was trying to cast doubt on Naz, but was pretty certain that was failing