"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

Just now, Dome said:

I killed pickle because I was compulsive and he gave me a hit that guaranteed non-town on n1 without having to think about squire/naz’s motives too much

He really did talk himself into being hit. Digging his heels in and refusing to help. “I’m not helping because you say I’m not good!” Isn’t gonna keep you around if I have a gun...

Malf can confirm my moves d1 were as follows, and pickle was my eventual 4th choice  

hit matts

actually hit squire

aqtually hit naz

actually hit pickle and spit on hit corpse 

• Like 1

Just now, Blue said:

Compulsive Town Vig is basically indistinguishable from SK. I understood the hesitation to hit Naz/Squire if @Dome was SK, but the way you tried to steer the convo back to other targets made me a little suspicious.

I’ve seen town get too hung up on others, and mafia blend in by doing the same... wanted to keep everyone talking about who theyd like to see dead besides the others 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I killed pickle because I was compulsive and he gave me a hit that guaranteed non-town on n1 without having to think about squire/naz’s motives too much

:( I was going to give him the bomb cause other than you it was for sure he was going to make it through the night and would have played for town for a while at least 

I was worried giving the bomb to someone else they get hit and lose it, so its wasted until D6. That's why I didnt want you to do it 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

I’ve seen town get too hung up on others, and mafia blend in by doing the same... wanted to keep everyone talking about who theyd like to see dead besides the others 

This was the right move.  

I would have been fine if you had hit either myself or naz.  Once naz claimed d1, there was nothing for me left to play for in trying to get him lynched.

Seeing Orca's "gift" to me on N2 was a taser confirmed him as Town in my mind. Scum Gift Giver (as opposed to scum Bomber) would be really weak, and there was no reason to target me with that if he was really non-Town unless he had a Town-neutral wincon.

MWil said it well in chat, solving the game and clearing Townies makes things a lot easier than trying to scumhunt. Once Orca, Dome, and the Buddy Cop Comedy Club were cleared, scum weren't hard to narrow down.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Also it’s not fun if you can’t look a little scummy just to keep people on their toes 

If you only could have been a purple pesci role from a few games ago.  Notch those kills to get a win yourself.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

:( I was going to give him the bomb cause other than you it was for sure he was going to make it through the night and would have played for town for a while at least 

I was worried giving the bomb to someone else they get hit and lose it, so its wasted until D6. That's why I didnt want you to do it 

It’s ok! We won anyways!