"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

@The Orca  the reason why I was asking about the gift to Blue on N2 was I was running things in my head if rags/rackcs were not the last 2 scum, what combination of players would be a correct group/pair.   Your gift to Josh, blue, VMD and Mwil.    Mwil died the night you gave him his.  Josh used the bomb on town (touch).  so I was wondering if the gift you gave blue was the same night he died.  The VMD gift of rolecop was less valuable with so many players having already claimed.  

It would have been a stretch to connect, but needed to flesh out in my mind what options might have been in play.   you with either Josh or VMD.  Most likely josh with the kill.  

7 minutes ago, squire12 said:

That was a fair move to try to gain some credibility as town tracker in keeping the insane cop alive.  

Might have been too far gone and not voting rags + being watched at the Mwil kill was dooming.

Personally, I would it spun it against orca there. Even him as a gift giver could have been spun in an anti town way. im not saying that orca made bad moves because he didn’t. He actually made good moves because I believe he gave gifts to only town which is huge. However, the types of gifts he could hand out could be spun. 

he has a kill. 

he gave it to Josh who killed me. 

he had a roleblock. 
he gave it to blue who died. 

he had a rolecop. 
He gave it to VMD who was a member of the somewhat doubtful 3 man mason cop group. 

At the very least, dome likely would have bit on it. 

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@The Orca  the reason why I was asking about the gift to Blue on N2 was I was running things in my head if rags/rackcs were not the last 2 scum, what combination of players would be a correct group/pair.   Your gift to Josh, blue, VMD and Mwil.    Mwil died the night you gave him his.  Josh used the bomb on town (touch).  so I was wondering if the gift you gave blue was the same night he died.  The VMD gift of rolecop was less valuable with so many players having already claimed.  

It would have been a stretch to connect, but needed to flesh out in my mind what options might have been in play.   you with either Josh or VMD.  Most likely josh with the kill.  

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Personally, I would it spun it against orca there. Even him as a gift giver could have been spun in an anti town way. im not saying that orca made bad moves because he didn’t. He actually made good moves because I believe he gave gifts to only town which is huge. However, the types of gifts he could hand out could be spun. 

he has a kill. 

he gave it to Josh who killed me. 

he had a roleblock. 
he gave it to blue who died. 

he had a rolecop. 
He gave it to VMD who was a member of the somewhat doubtful 3 man mason cop group. 

At the very least, dome likely would have bit on it. 

@theuntouchable  See my post above yours.   I was looking into that same thing.

• Like 1

Ultimately, I think most of the scum group had stuff going on because that was the biggest thing sticking out to me after death. Swag kept commenting that his name had been mentioned more in thread than your entire group had posted.

Edited by theuntouchable

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Ultimately, I think most of the scum group had stuff going on because that was the biggest thing sticking out to me after death. Swag kept commenting that his name had been mentioned more in thread than your entire group had posted.

pretty interesting state of the world right now.   not sure how much that affected players for scum, I know it has affected my time with work and other things changing. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

pretty interesting state of the world right now.   not sure how much that affected players for scum, I know it has affected my time with work and other things changing. 

same as evidenced by my lack of hosting effort halfway through

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

same as evidenced by my lack of hosting effort halfway through

not sure there was a difference TBH:ph34r:

now malf is going to link this as evidence that when I am scum I attack him more 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

This comes from a good place, just ask @The Orca how much better it’s been since he’s been nicer. 

I've been trying...reads have been hit and miss, but it's a work in progress to find a middle ground. I thank Jodelle Ferland for this game B|

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I was nice all game and calm.  Just bc I have a requirement doesn't mean I'm not being nice lol

I agree you were. Dome kind of forced that hit even though you were going to play for town. Sucked...next game will be better. Everybody is gonna work together....it works 

Ask Swag ;)

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

It made it easier for me to be on and active but then someone killed me. 

I can certainly understand how it could affect others tho and wanted to mention that. By the time they were able to get on a good chunk of damage had been done. I think Rags did a good job of trying to work through it as well as lbc. Maybe @Ragnarok if they were able to hop in sooner it could have been different. 

Just now, The Orca said:

I've been trying...reads have been hit and miss, but it's a work in progress to find a middle ground. I thank Jodelle Ferland for this game B|

I agree you were. Dome kind of forced that hit even though you were going to play for town. Sucked...next game will be better. Everybody is gonna work together....it works 

Ask Swag ;)

If I didn’t have a gun that was nothing more than a paper weight to me, I wouldn’t have been able to buy into some of the shenanigans as far as roles either tbh. I knew something was up when I asked questions about my gun and was told it’s just there lol 

then when mwil came out saying he found bcb with corona but Matts had claimed to have corona (as well as the pickle/dome squire/naz dynamic) it clicked for that part of it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

I think it was a tad townsided. call it a challenge.

many of the town roles (like fbi agent, seer, miller beloved princess) were useleas or negative utility.

however, you guys left the main PRs (watcher, insane cop, gunsmith, vig) in the game and that hurt you.

my only balance regret is that i didnt screw with the town roles more.

folks did a really good job figuring it out

what do you think @SwAg?

Look, scum should have won this game like 10x over, but they played abysmally.  On Day 3, you all had a collective 23 posts, and I was ready to murder Malfatron irl

• Like 1