? Week Three - Bucs (1-0) @ Vikings (1-1)

bucsfan333

12 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

PFF say whaaaa?

I dont think it is far fetched to believe this LB core is the best since Quarles/Brooks  era.  I would be shocked to see Glanton return next season.  He is caught in the numbers game.  A savvy GM is going to offer him  low end starter money and get a very good player in the offseason.

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

I dont think it is far fetched to believe this LB core is the best since Quarles/Brooks  era.  I would be shocked to see Glanton return next season.  He is caught in the numbers game.  A savvy GM is going to offer him  low end starter money and get a very good player in the offseason.

i wish having the best LBs corpse in the League meant something, its the one group on Defense that if you have adequate guys you can still be good

wish we had the best DLine or best Secondary in the league, but i guess i'll have to settle

42 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

i wish having the best LBs corpse in the League meant something, its the one group on Defense that if you have adequate guys you can still be good

wish we had the best DLine or best Secondary in the league, but i guess i'll have to settle

No way.  Does your team have a dead guy playing for you?  :P

42 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

On 9/21/2017 at 9:27 AM, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

i think that if Keenum plays , we drub them, no contest , ala Glennon

if bradford plays i think we lose a close one

just IMO

As a Vikings fan I completely agree with this. Actually kind of excited about using the Bucs defense om fantasy again this week if Keenum plays. Your D killed it last week!

11 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Same. We shouldn't lose games to backup QBs anymore. We've moved past that.

After the bye week last year, the defense has tapped into a different level of play. I'm not concerned about Case Keenum doing much damage. Guys understand where they need to be and trust Smitty. The way we've played after the bye week compared to the first weeks of the seasons is night and day. And we've carried that momentum into the new year, and we will bring it Sunday. No idea why this team plays better on the road than our home field but it shows they are up for the biggest obstacles.

Archived