1. 1. Player of the Game?

• Rodgers
    • Perry
    • King
    • HaHa Clinton-Dix
    • Davante Adams
    • Is anybody else even healthy?

10 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I'm going to say it again ... if Bulaga and Bakhtiari do not play we will lose.

Eh, I think we handle Cincinnati even if Jordy/Bahk/Bulaga/Cobb/Daniels all sit.  It'd be closer than it should be but Cincinnati has looked terrible, and being at home I think we take care of business. 

Also, Adams has been quiet through the first 2 games.  I think a big game for him is coming up.

Personally, I have a bad feeling, given the way the Packers handle injuries and the Thursday game next week with that enticing "mini-bye" that follows, that we won't see Nelson, Cobb, Daniels or Bakh for Cincy and Chicago. 

I think Bulaga will play (finally) against Cincy. 

We should still beat Cincy, but don't forget the Indy game last year. Don't think for a second we can't be beaten by a weaker team at home if we aren't ready to go. Plus, I always hate when you play a team that just changed a coach/coordinator like Cincy. It could be more of the same or a different offense out there especially given the fact that on paper, Cincy is loaded with talent including one of the best WRs in football. Last time I checked, we can't cover big/fast WRs. 

I don't think anyone is forgetting the 4 game stretch last year.  I just really don't see the total defensive breakdown happening like it did last year (course last year did start with the loss to Atlanta so maybe I should be more superstitious).  I have a hard time seeing the Bengals drop more than 20 on us, and holding a team to 20 usually means we win (even during the stretch last year when the Pack seemed like they were entering rebuild mode). Have you guys actually watched the Bengals this year?  Their offense is really bad.  Maybe the new coordinator helps immediately, but they have been painful to watch.  On that note, what happened to them?  For several years they were a playoff lock.

Boy.  I think after getting stomped in Atlanta, the boys come out fired up at Lambeau.  Bulaga plays.  As does Cobb and House.

GB rolls to a relatively easy win.  Rodgers gets 4 TD's.  Monty looks all world.  And all will be right with the world once again.

Such a dangerous dangerous game. Most teams that start 0-2 rarely make the playoffs, 0-3 even more so.

We are at Home and we need to bounce back and move on from the Falcons loss so I think we take it, but any complacency and we could easily come undone. The Bengals have talent on both sides of the ball.

4 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

This reminds me of the Lions game last year after opening Minny's stadium.  Halftime score will be 20 something to less than 10, only this year we'll have DBs and Lenzy Pipkins wont be playing so we'll hold them off. Final score 34-14.

Depends on how healthy we are though. If our offense is depleted at WR and tackle, we will stuggle to score over 21-24 points. Could still be enough but it might be a closer game than if we had 21 out of 22 starters out there.

Archived