1. 1. Player of the Game?

• Rodgers
    • Perry
    • King
    • HaHa Clinton-Dix
    • Davante Adams
    • Is anybody else even healthy?

14 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Honestly, the Bengals scare me more on paper than they do in terms of watching them play.  They've got a LOT of offensive weapons, but that OL is a mess.  He was sacked 5 times by the Ravens, and on short rest he was sacked another 3 times by the Texans.  IF the Packers can get consistent pressure, I have little doubt that the Packers will win this game.

To drive that point home....I was listening to Sirius XM this morning.  Bengal fans were calling in.  They hate their starting tackles and there isn't much love for the interior of the line either.  All are mad that the club didn't re-sign Zeitler and/or Whitworth.  They were calling the tackles "turnstyles".

Could be a big game for Perry and Matthews.  Guessing they account or 4 sacks between them and 10 QB hits.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, gizmo2012 said:

Packers just need to put their big boy pants on and beat an inferior team. I expect a win and fairly easily. 

I sorta agree with this ... time to step up and smack someone around. I don't think it will be an easy game.  I expect a close game.  Cincy is desperate, and our injury situation really evens things up.  The Bengals have been a quality team the past several years ..they are due to rebound.

Edited by {Family Ghost}

Perry dealing with a hand injury....hope he didn't break it again. Jake Ryan is dealing with a hamstring/concussion and is currently in the protocol. Interesting one is Cobb's injury is listed as a chest injury and not shoulder like it was announced after the game on Sunday.

DKMrEFQXcAEXEXs.jpg

It's a chest, not a shoulder, injury for Randall Cobb, who said he would speak to reporters tomorrow.

i?img=%2Fi%2Fcolumnists%2Ffull%2Fdemovsky_rob.png&w=80&h=80&scale=cropRob Demovsky, ESPN Staff Writer
Edited by deltarich87

1 hour ago, Green19 said:

I would assume if Bulaga is back and let's say Bahk isn't... they will just keep Murphy in at LT, instead of doing musical chairs were Bulaga moves to LT and Murphy plays RT.

Based on Mac's history, that's probably a good assumption.

1 hour ago, deltarich87 said:

Perry dealing with a hand injury....hope he didn't break it again. Jake Ryan is dealing with a hamstring/concussion and is currently in the protocol. Interesting one is Cobb's injury is listed as a chest injury and not shoulder like it was announced after the game on Sunday.

DKMrEFQXcAEXEXs.jpg

It's a chest, not a shoulder, injury for Randall Cobb, who said he would speak to reporters tomorrow.

i?img=%2Fi%2Fcolumnists%2Ffull%2Fdemovsky_rob.png&w=80&h=80&scale=cropRob Demovsky, ESPN Staff Writer

Guy is made of glass. Too bad too,  I feel he could be a dominant player in this league but every single year it's something that at the very least has an impact on him. Last year he played half thr year with a cast.

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

Perry played every snap of the last series Sunday. Didn't seem to have anything taped on his hand. Could be veteran rest.

Or a hairline fracture that started bothering him afterwards or the next morning. He was going to just tape it up but our medical staff caught wind of it and recommended amputation as a precautionary measure. ?