• King
    • HaHa Clinton-Dix
    • Davante Adams
    • Is anybody else even healthy?

4 minutes ago, Gopackgonerd said:

Id give more time to Kendricks at this point, hell Richard rodgers lol

It's so odd.

3 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Monty worries me a bit. He struggled in every facet today. I expected a better ground game from him.

He had a nice patient run early and he saved a bunch of yards he shouldn't have on a shovel pass. Looks the part often enough for to really think he's a victim of the blocking. 

He can't pass pro though.

6 minutes ago, Cakeshoppe said:

OverallI liked Romo quite a bit. Some of his trying to predict the play at the line came off a bit self-serving but I get that someone like him has probably had that drilled into themfor 20 years at this point. His on-air presence could be a bit more refined (and will probably get there with practice, but he's clearly very knowledgeable.

I like how he tells you what happened on the field that was outside of the view of the broadcast.  It's nice to have a little more context to the play from someone who knows what they are looking at.

3 minutes ago, Pugger said:

Why would anyone follow that creep?   Clueless' disdain for Rodgers is juvenile if you ask me.

It's all an act. He doesn't believe what he even says. But it gets him publicity and makes him millions. He's a professional troll.

Just now, NormSizedMidget said:

It's so odd.

He had a nice patient run early and he saved a bunch of yards he shouldn't have on a shovel pass. Looks the part often enough for to really think he's a victim of the blocking. 

He can't pass pro though.

Seems lik his chip-blocks always make things worse.

5 minutes ago, Gopackgonerd said:

I didn't like that he didn't try to fall forward on a couple plays, wonder if he is battling an injury. I really want McCarthy to start spliting carries more tho, like he did with Lacy/Starks. 

I'm amazed that we aren't sharing more carries. 

37 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

<quoted by mistake>

Monty isn't a natural RB and it showed up in a pretty big way today.  That being said, I doubt we have anything that would significantly improve the situation on the current roster.  On top of that, it seems that MM is determined to show that going all in with Monty was not a mistake, so I doubt he even tries to replace him prior to week 8 or so.

5 minutes ago, St Vince said:

That's an insane workload. Ty looks slow out there, no bust at all looks worn down already. Ted drafted all these rookie RB's let them get some work.

He doesn't have "burst" because he plays the exact opposite you'd expect. He wants to be as patient as possible. I don't see any speed issues myself. 

8 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Monty isn't a natural RB and it showed up in a pretty big way today.  That being said, I doubt we have anything that would significantly improve the situation on the current roster.  On top of that, it seems that MM is determined to show that going all in with Monty was not a mistake, so I doubt he even tries to replace him prior to week 8 or so.

It's not even replacing him to me. Spread the snaps. That's what he's done before anyways.

Archived