1. 1. Player of the Game?

• Rodgers
    • Perry
    • King
    • HaHa Clinton-Dix
    • Davante Adams
    • Is anybody else even healthy?

5 minutes ago, Gopackgonerd said:

Only thing I can think of is McCarthy wants him on the field at all times for a recieving option, but that didn't work at all this game.. Need to see more of Williams/Jones.

I think it has more to do with the situation at Tackle right now. With Bulaga and Bahk in you can afford a missed assignment or two blocking in the backfield. I think we will see more of the rookies once the O-Line gets healthy. Plus they will hopefully pick up more and more of the offense

20 minutes ago, TheOnlyThing said:

What roles do JANIS, T. DAVIS, MAYS, J. WILLIAMS, and A. JONES play in this offense?

Any? I mean, I can understand Janis being just a designated STs guy, but is that all T. Davis is as well?

Through 3 games, they've hardly played despite Cobb being out with an injury and ineffective TE play.

As for the RBs, Ty is getting absolutely worn out and maybe I should add Rip as his role seems to have been reduced as well.

Very curious.

I'm guessing they're just slow playing the backs. I guess they just don't think Janis or Davis are as valuable as gmo..idk

++ Josh Jones

++ Geronimo Allison

+ Ahmad Brooks

+ Kevin King (Yeah he was on Green most of the day, but I thought he played pretty against Green despite the stat line)

-Devante Adams (catch the ball)

-Martellus Bennett (^ditto)

-- Ty Montgomery (he looked tired and indecisive, his blocking was atrocious, I hope we manage his snaps better)

----Injuries

Monty looked tired, indecisive, and was ineffective today. He looked atrocious trying to block 

• Like 1

This is probably going to be a hot take, but I'm not sold on Josh Jones in coverage. There is a lot to like about him, especially as a rookie, but I'd really like to see his coverage improve.

Also, seemed like a solid game by DR23 today. Maybe I'm wrong? But I don't remember him getting picked on too much.

25 minutes ago, Haha21 said:

++ Josh Jones

++ Geronimo Allison

+ Ahmad Brooks

+ Kevin King (Yeah he was on Green most of the day, but I thought he played pretty against Green despite the stat line)

-Devante Adams (catch the ball)

-Martellus Bennett (^ditto)

-- Ty Montgomery (he looked tired and indecisive, his blocking was atrocious, I hope we manage his snaps better)

----Injuries

Monty looked tired, indecisive, and was ineffective today. He looked atrocious trying to block 

I feel alone in not seeing him as indecisive. Looks like his style is to be patient and wait for things.

19 minutes ago, MNPackfan32 said:

This is probably going to be a hot take, but I'm not sold on Josh Jones in coverage. There is a lot to like about him, especially as a rookie, but I'd really like to see his coverage improve.

Also, seemed like a solid game by DR23 today. Maybe I'm wrong? But I don't remember him getting picked on too much.

Not really a hot take. Was discussed during the game too.

DR seemed fine to me.