38 members have voted

1. 1. Player of the Game?

• Rodgers
    • Perry
    • King
    • HaHa Clinton-Dix
    • Davante Adams
    • Is anybody else even healthy?

I don't think you guys understand what playing football, or even watching football, in 90 freaking degrees feels like. Its suffocating. Zaps all your energy. Our OL and Monty looked like they were moving in half speed because they aren't used to that work load in that heat.

8 minutes ago, St Vince said:

That's an insane workload. Ty looks slow out there, no bust at all looks worn down already. Ted drafted all these rookie RB's let them get some work.

And MM & the RB coach came out this week saying they need to not work Ty so much.

He is overworked and looked like it in week 3. Why invest 3 draft picks if they are not going to play?

4 minutes ago, PackyAttacky said:

Questions that need to be answered for us to go far in the post season and maybe kick more butt in the regular season as well.

What to do with Ty, his blocking is horrible?

What to do with Bennett? You cannot bench your big money guy three game in can you?

The good news with Bennet is that GB signed him for 3 years with plenty of dead cap money if he's released after year one.

Oh, wait...

13 minutes ago, ChaRisMa said:

I don't think you guys understand what playing football, or even watching football, in 90 freaking degrees feels like. Its suffocating. Zaps all your energy. Our OL and Monty looked like they were moving in half speed because they aren't used to that work load in that heat.

Sure but both teams are playing in the same conditions.

12 minutes ago, PackyAttacky said:

Questions that need to be answered for us to go far in the post season and maybe kick more butt in the regular season as well.

What to do with Ty, his blocking is horrible?

What to do with Bennett? You cannot bench your big money guy three game in can you?

I too think we should put Rip in there to block instead of Ty.  Blocking is definitely not his strong suit.  :S

I'm not ready to bench Bennett quite yet.  It took Cook a while too.

Edited by Pugger

Just now, NormSizedMidget said:

Sure but both teams are playing in the same conditions.

Still plays to the advantage of the team cycling 3 different RBs in, and has the healthier OL. Jahri Evans is 35 years old. You shouldn't run a screen with him lead blocking. He can't move like TJ Lang can. It was brutal watching him try to get going.

What roles do JANIS, T. DAVIS, MAYS, J. WILLIAMS, and A. JONES play in this offense?

Any? I mean, I can understand Janis being just a designated STs guy, but is that all T. Davis is as well?

Through 3 games, they've hardly played despite Cobb being out with an injury and ineffective TE play.

As for the RBs, Ty is getting absolutely worn out and maybe I should add Rip as his role seems to have been reduced as well.

Very curious.

3 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Crazy. They drafted all these RB's and yet none ever see the field. So weird

Only thing I can think of is McCarthy wants him on the field at all times for a recieving option, but that didn't work at all this game.. Need to see more of Williams/Jones.

2 minutes ago, TheOnlyThing said:

What roles do JANIS, T. DAVIS, MAYS, J. WILLIAMS, and A. JONES play in this offense?

Any? I mean, I can understand Janis being just a designated STs guy, but is that all T. Davis is as well?

Through 3 games, they've hardly played despite Cobb being out with an injury and ineffective TE play.

As for the RBs, Ty is getting absolutely worn out and maybe I should add Rip as his role seems to have been reduced as well.

Very curious.

Janis should get more time, he's been here a while now, strange he doesn't get much action on offense at least once in a while. I would love to see more end arounds with him.

6 minutes ago, TheOnlyThing said:

Very curious.

Janis is the worst route runner in the NFL. Davis is too small for really anything other than PR. Williams is going to be getting more work. Just hard to put a rookie RB out there when you are behind. Jones and Mays need to show they can fit the offense better before they get time.