1. 1. Player of the Game?

• Rodgers
    • Perry
    • King
    • HaHa Clinton-Dix
    • Davante Adams
    • Is anybody else even healthy?

8 hours ago, NormSizedMidget said:

He had a great patient one early. Did very little after. Hard to tell how much is on him for me. Bit of both obviously.

Ty Montgomery looks like the perfect 3rd down back, and a rather very mediocre 1st and 2nd down back. Sorry but he looks like a WR playing RB and I think probably always will. Time to work in the young RB's more. Josh Jones and Kevin King both look like the real deal.  

11 hours ago, Gopackgonerd said:

Janis should get more time, he's been here a while now, strange he doesn't get much action on offense at least once in a while. I would love to see more end arounds with him.

No he really shouldn't He still hasn't earned any more than what he's getting.

40 minutes ago, spilltray said:

No he really shouldn't He still hasn't earned any more than what he's getting.

I was clamoring for Janis coming out of halftime in the GDT yesterday... I was wrong. Allison clearly has the rapport with 12 right now. Rodgers seems more in sync with him then anyone else in the WR corp.

Boy that went from a clunker of a game to be at to one of the best games I've ever been to in a hurry!

Some quick analysis before seeing any film.

Rodgers really needs to start using his full arsenal of weapons. Guy stares down Jordy way too much and that led to the pick. Physically he's just in an insane place right now, the ropes that he threw to both Kendricks and Allison without stepping in to them just didn't make sense they were that good. He just needs to tidy up his progressions and we'll be off and running. Hopefully that comes with a healthy OL and Cobb.

More Williams, less Monty. There were multiple plays were Monty couldn't beat Cincy's DEs to the boundary. Guy is tired. If you don't trust Williams, get Ted to pick of the phone and give a cond 7th for Eddie, we know the guy is well under 250 because he got all his weight money. I don't think Monty is bad, just worn out.

Rodgers and Mac need to figure out how to use Bennett or they're going to lose him mentally. 3rd week in a row with a pitiful game plan/use of him. I'd be disgruntled if I were him.

OL got it together when they needed to, but man there were some ugly reps from Murphy in there. Get healthy Bahk.

We need Daniels in that DL group. I thought they had a much better 2nd half but still no real pass rush.

Martinez is bigger and it's showing. Can tell they told him they didn't need him as much in the pass game with the Nitro. That hit on the 1st play of OT was a tone setter for that series.

King and Jones are the future of this back end. Dom had a great plan for King, they could get their 5-12 yard chunks on him, but they never even attempted much of a deep throw to him because it never flashed open. Jones just finds the ball and attacks. We'll need these two in January, keep playing them.

Rollins had his reps cut, they went with Evans as the last DB, results weren't much better. Rollins came in when Evans went down and I don't think he was targeted. Randall looked fine.

Big day for the ST, Mason, Goode, Vogel, Davis all with nice days.

• Like 1

Agree with Raymond.  I'm no Williams (RB) fan, but he or someone else needs some snaps to give Monty some rest.  I still think Monty is a great weapon in the offense, but he can't have more games like yesterday.  He got the snot beat out of him.  He needs help.

Defensively, we need more Josh Jones.  Just give him Woodson's old role already and be done with it.

I watched Randall a lot.  He was driving me nuts.  8 yard cushion at the snap and immediately backpedaling like his life depended on it.  Clearly the gameplan was to not get beat deep.  King lined up deep a lot, too.  6-7 yards.  But he didn't immediately back up.  I really like how he plays.  Not fearless, but the kid certainly believes in his instincts and his speed.  I think he has shut down corner potential.

This game was tougher than we thought because on the short week, the club prepared for both teams.  Or at least they didn't spend the entire time focusing on the Bengals.  Guessing that we are healthier and better prepared for the Bears.

• Like 2

Monty leads all NFL RBs in snaps played.

We have 3 (THREE) rookie RBs who are on the active gameday roster. It's about time we start utilizing one or more of them

Aaron Jones brings a dimension we don't see from Ty. Time to get him on the field, Mac.

• Like 1

So is this serving as the post-game thread as well? Or since it's a short week we won't take time to create a post game thread and are going straight into the Bears game? I don't want to believe the notion that this site craves Packers losing more than winning, but seeing the post game thread for last week got 19 pages, compared to the week 1 win getting 3 pages and then this week not even getting one, it's somewhat confusing. I have been reading this site for 10 years, and while my memory doesn't always serve me correctly, I can never remember there not being a post game thread created. I would certainly go ahead and do so, however I am not sure of the superstitious unwritten rule of thread creators. 

1 hour ago, MaryTsraining3s said:

So is this serving as the post-game thread as well? Or since it's a short week we won't take time to create a post game thread and are going straight into the Bears game? I don't want to believe the notion that this site craves Packers losing more than winning, but seeing the post game thread for last week got 19 pages, compared to the week 1 win getting 3 pages and then this week not even getting one, it's somewhat confusing. I have been reading this site for 10 years, and while my memory doesn't always serve me correctly, I can never remember there not being a post game thread created. I would certainly go ahead and do so, however I am not sure of the superstitious unwritten rule of thread creators. 

Just do it so we have someone to scapegoat forever if the packers lose.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Slinky said:

Monty leads all NFL RBs in snaps played.

We have 3 (THREE) rookie RBs who are on the active gameday roster. It's about time we start utilizing one or more of them

Aaron Jones brings a dimension we don't see from Ty. Time to get him on the field, Mac.

Ty needs some rest of the short week, I have defended Mac to death but he was to basically bench Ty or Ty becomes the third down back this week.