Tom Brady to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers

showtime

13 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

How is the local organic scene in Tampa Bay, I wonder? He could have gone to the rabbit food capitol of the world in L.A., but I guess he wanted to balance the healthy diet with a stronger supporting cast. (And a happier wife, if the rumors about Gisele and L.A. are true.) xD

People love to tease Brady for his diet, but at what point do we ask ourselves... maybe this 43 year old superstar actually might be onto something?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BucShot said:

People love to tease Brady for his diet, but at what point do we ask ourselves... maybe this 43 year old superstar actually might be onto something?

I think he is on to something, at least as far as his own body is concerned. Me, I need a good burger or pizza to make it through the week, you know what I mean?

Edited by y*so*blu
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

How is the local organic scene in Tampa Bay, I wonder? He could have gone to the rabbit food capitol of the world in L.A., but I guess he wanted to balance the healthy diet with a stronger supporting cast. (And a happier wife, if the rumors about Gisele and L.A. are true.) xD

What ever the organic market in LA is like, you'd have to think Tampa balances It out, what with not being one of the most heavily polluted cities in the Western world. (And maybe fresh sea-food? I don't know anything about the place).

Speaking of health, Brady had plenty to say about that in his interview with Howard Stern.

Brady believes prevention is the best medicine, and that nothing can substitute for taking care of yourself through proper diet, exercise, rest and having a sense of balance in life. He also said he drinks a “couple hundred ounces” of water a day and believes chronic dehydration is a real problem.

“Why don’t we talk to the food companies about adding less sugar to our foods?” Brady said. “Why are we so immuno-suppressed all the time? Why are we so dependent on waiting to get sick before we start thinking about how we get better? I heard one of the doctors say on TV, ‘We should all act like we’re sick.’ And I thought that was a very compelling thing. In my mind, I live like I’m sick. I always try to get the right rest. I always try to eat the right foods. I always try to have a more positive outlook.”

https://www.espn.com/blog/tampa-bay-buccaneers/post/_/id/23595/ten-most-interesting-nuggets-from-tom-bradys-interview-with-howard-stern

5 hours ago, BucShot said:

The dude endorses concussion water.... he claims it prevents concussions... I will not take medical advice from someone that is trying to sell water by claiming it can prevent concussions.

2 hours ago, drew39k said:

The dude endorses concussion water.... he claims it prevents concussions... I will not take medical advice from someone that is trying to sell water by claiming it can prevent concussions.

It’s a dumb thing to promote but I would do it for money. So would Russ.

2 hours ago, drew39k said:

Present tense “endorses”? Or are you talking about a company he was involved with over a decade ago?

10 hours ago, ChazStandard said:

What ever the organic market in LA is like, you'd have to think Tampa balances It out, what with not being one of the most heavily polluted cities in the Western world. (And maybe fresh sea-food? I don't know anything about the place).

Ooo...I bet seafood has too much mercury for Tommy B.

Advanced issues found

👕

5 hours ago, drew39k said:

No he doesn't. He claims it helps recover from concussions. Why bother misrepresenting it? Besides - whether or not it works - if he genuinely believes it works he's hardly selling snake oil.

On 4/13/2020 at 7:09 AM, Hunter2_1 said:

Enjoy your new QB who can only pass 5 yards from the LOS in between the numbers, Bucs fans! Only wins when he cheats, which is all the time, and is a system QB who will be lost without BB. He gets all the calls though.

....amidoin'itright?

You forgot how he cries to the refs anytime someone breathes on him. Also he likes French kissing his son. Let's do this

Edited by childofpudding
  • Like 3

On 4/13/2020 at 7:09 AM, Hunter2_1 said:

Enjoy your new QB who can only pass 5 yards from the LOS in between the numbers, Bucs fans! Only wins when he cheats, which is all the time, and is a system QB who will be lost without BB. He gets all the calls though.

....amidoin'itright?

I see your Haterade and I refuse to swallow it

• Like 2

Sounds like Brady's leading a comeback against COVID-19! He's joining the All-In Challenge and offering an exclusive Week 1 gameday experience for whoever donates the most money to disease relief efforts in Tampa.

A French kiss is not included in the benefits, but dinner with him after the game is. So I guess you could have a few glasses of wine and see how things develop. xD

Edited by y*so*blu

10 hours ago, y*so*blu said:

Sounds like Brady's leading a comeback against COVID-19! He's joining the All-In Challenge and offering an exclusive Week 1 gameday experience for whoever donates the most money to disease relief efforts in Tampa.

A French kiss is not included in the benefits, but dinner with him after the game is. So I guess you could have a few glasses of wine and see how things developxD

Make sure you get it in before the meal. Only pressed avocado water will be served thank you very much