Dunder Mafia Paper Company - Everyone Wins, Daboyle Loses

Daboyle

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Well friendo, how did you make those posts if you were sleeping? 

I have a defective monkey butler.  Defective in that he can't make a gin martini worth a damn, but at least he's considerate enough to post GIFs while I sleep.

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

He is more exposed this game. Last gamenhenwas calculated and imo felt this is somethintbhenwould have answered. The way he is going about things this game seems townish

Good man, the real question is...played it on what?

I'm wondering why said he was sleeping when he was posting here. Other than that friendo, I can see what you are saying.  

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Ummmmm.

you like, don’t even like, know him.

its like OMG can you say Weeeeeeird to like, explain how his vote is fishy when you don’t even know if he knows what he’s going 

omg

Why not, I thought I explained it very concisely and accurately

Do you disagree with what I saw?

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

I have a defective monkey butler.  Defective in that he can't make a gin martini worth a damn, but at least he's considerate enough to post GIFs while I sleep.

I'll be expecting that presentation at some point but until then find a less defective monkey butler xD

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I'm wondering why said he was sleeping when he was posting here. Other than that friendo, I can see what you are saying.  

I see what you are saying, but LBC is a tad eccentric. Definitely something to pay attention to 

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Why not, I thought I explained it very concisely and accurately

Do you disagree with what I saw?

Omg my post already like, explained it

like, omg, just read it you big beautiful idiot 

9 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I'll be expecting that presentation at some point but until then find a less defective monkey butler xD

Dude, we're under quarantine.  I don't think we're allowed to import domesticate foreign animals right now.  I mean, have you seen Outbreak?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Omg my post already like, explained it

like, omg, just read it you big beautiful idiot 

13 minutes ago, Dome said:

Ummmmm.

you like, don’t even like, know him.

its like OMG can you say Weeeeeeird to like, explain how his vote is fishy when you don’t even know if he knows what he’s going 

omg

Assuming you are referencing this. I strongly disagree

20 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

I'll come out of retirement, only on the condition that I get removed from the tag list moving forward.

I won't be around for the weekend so hopefully this starts on Monday

Even though posted before the game started. These two comments tell me a lot and give me enough insight to make the deduction I have