Dunder Mafia Paper Company - Everyone Wins, Daboyle Loses

Daboyle

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

Are most people like, you know, town reading me or whatever?

not that I care, I totally don’t care what other people think. I’m confident and independent and TOTALLY  don’t need anyone’s approvals.

But like, if you had to say in town or like not, what would you say?

ok omg bye 

You seem like you need some attention. 

ep_theoffice821_87878143_2765745.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

No, I think Malf is the scum trying to take advantage of a multi-lynch. I do not want the multi-lynch to happen. I'm saying that me thinking Malf is scum has no basis on how I think the day will end. I think his intent was/is to get a multi-lynch scenario to happen. Whether it ends up happening or not has no basis on me thinking Malf is scum.

That just means I was the only one properly convincing scum that the threat was real.

however, dome is determined to make it so nobody else has to come out of the woodwork

also, dome claimed indy

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

Are most people like, you know, town reading me or whatever?

not that I care, I totally don’t care what other people think. I’m confident and independent and TOTALLY  don’t need anyone’s approvals.

But like, if you had to say in town or like not, what would you say?

ok omg bye 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

That just means I was the only one properly convincing scum that the threat was real.

however, dome is determined to make it so nobody else has to come out of the woodwork

also, dome claimed indy

Ain’t no man telling ME how to be 

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

also, dome claimed indy

So, Dome is CONFIRMED NON-TOWN???

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Disagree. You pushing for a 5 person multi-lynch sold it to me. Even if people jump around to save people, a 5 person multi lynch would still end in multiple lynches most likely. You were still going for the multi-lynch even if people jumped around.