Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

3 minutes ago, mistakey said:

Yes, you nailed it! Thats how good science is created! Via critiques and defenses!!!

no one was hiding this tho

True. If only we had disclosed both our calculation method and source of data....Oh. 

• Like 1

Alright this is getting old again.  Nevermind we just glossed over someone saying they invested their life savings.

i hope yall do better, you have the ability to. Dont tag me in your snake oil mol posts

1) I don’t think he was serious

2) I’m with ET on this. If anyone invests their life savings in a singular equity position based on the post of a dude on a message board (or even in general tbh, mix in some diversification), they are already a lost cause. That applies to this thread or the stock thread tbh. 

30 minutes ago, TLO said:

1) I don’t think he was serious

2) I’m with ET on this. If anyone invests their life savings in a singular equity position based on the post of a dude on a message board (or even in general tbh, mix in some diversification), they are already a lost cause. That applies to this thread or the stock thread tbh. 

Sometimes there just isn’t helping stupid, or helping someone find common sense 

So CVS sure has a dumb *** return policy. All purchases between 3/25 and 5/9 were final (I went to 4 different CVS’ just in April and the only signs that were displayed were that no returns were being accepted until further notice, not that any sales were final). Anyways, it would simply be smarter to allow returns and create quarantine bins  that you let the items sit in for a few days and then just put them back on the shelf instead of pissing off your customers... but that’s just makes too much sense I guess. Good thing I got a cool manager after the 5th store lmao. I’m a Walgreener for life now

25 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

So CVS sure has a dumb *** return policy. All purchases between 3/25 and 5/9 were final (I went to 4 different CVS’ just in April and the only signs that were displayed were that no returns were being accepted until further notice, not that any sales were final). Anyways, it would simply be smarter to allow returns and create quarantine bins  that you let the items sit in for a few days and then just put them back on the shelf instead of pissing off your customers... but that’s just makes too much sense I guess. Good thing I got a cool manager after the 5th store lmao. I’m a Walgreener for life now

49 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

waaaaaah it’s everyone else’s fault but mine for a decision I made that effected my own life waaaaaaah

• Like 4

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Idk man... 😂 

Im just curious what you bought that had you going to 5 differences stores for a refund?

Not that hard to see the clear difference lol

It was a $90 blood pressure machine (all the cheaper ones were out of stock at that particular store) my wife who’s been diagnosed with POTS needed me to buy for her. Desperate times call for desperate measures!

16 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

It was a $90 blood pressure machine (all the cheaper ones were out of stock at that particular store) my wife who’s been diagnosed with POTS needed me to buy for her. Desperate times call for desperate measures!

Ah ok.  I though this was a trip all over town for over a giant bag of gummy bears or some ish.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, mistakey said:

I mean i didnt make any decisions based on their numbers so i dont know what decision you think im wahhhhin about lol

Cuz you ain’t got no money after going all in on EAS after they made Brady Quinn a brand ambassador for Myoplex.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:
34 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Ah ok.  I though this was a trip all over town for over a giant bag of gummy bears or some ish.

It was. He needed his wife's blood pressure machine to afford the giant bag of gummy bears.

• Like 2