Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

20 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Sweet, I know a few folk I sorta don't like in medicine. I'll hear firsthand if they don't turn into a zombie, and I'll get to shoot em if they do turn into a zombie!

Win/win!

Just remember I was once a wizeguy if you do have to blow my brains out...=*(

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, WizeGuy said:

Just remember I was once a wizeguy if you do have to blow my brains out...=*(

That's asking for quite the commitment. I really want to shoot my shotgun.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vikesfan89 said:

Don't look at me

I traditionally don't, your takes in this thread landed you on my block list.

But, you've been quoted by someone unblocked... so I can't really avoid you this time.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I traditionally don't, your takes in this thread landed you on my block list.

But, you've been quoted by someone unblocked... so I can't really avoid you this time.

But you quoted the thing that I quoted?

57 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Not sure what you mean, but Georgia's numbers are basically flat.

I’m referring to Florida and Georgia’s fudging of their numbers. The latter state’s actions were particularly sad since there was no real need. 

1 hour ago, Xenos said:

As someone already mentioned pages ago, firing tear gas at large crowds during a respiratory pandemic was probably one of the worst things to happen also.

Both can be true. This isn't an exclusive thing. There's no tear gas being shot in churches that were opened but choirs were being decimated by the virus. Using your voice/air in your lungs leads to terrible things pertaining to this virus. Again, doesn't matter. We're a country of people where many will do what they want and make up any excuse to do it.

4 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

Kind of wild how many Governors took BLM dominating the news as a way to just quickly open up the state without backlash.

Pretty gross.

Pretty gross indeed.

23 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

I have not.  I'm not sure why you are responding to a post that i quoted myself in but whatever 

I didn't until I started posting in here. A few people who only want to pass doom and gloom info. Got no time for that nonsense.